8- Highest academic class

11th November
Cappricorns POV

I woke up the next morning and felt something on my shoulder, I looked around and Virgo was resting her head on it. Looks like I had eventually fallen asleep.

Yesterday felt like the best day ever, I'm not entirely sure why, but it did.

I could see a few people waking up, Gemini looked at me then looked at Virgo who still had her head on my shoulder. I shrugged my shoulders at him and he smirked then whispered something to Libra.

Virgo woke up and realised she had been sleeping on my shoulder, then quickly removed her head and started going a bright shade of red.

A couple minutes later, everyone was up, except Sagittarius who was muttering things in her sleep.

Virgo, Leo and Cancer started cleaning up, I started looking round the room then at Virgo for a while.I turned around and saw Scorpio looking at me.

He scoffed, "you don't actually think you stand a chance with her do you?"

"You don't think you do either" I told him.

He blushed slightly then pretended to laugh to cover it up. "puh-lease"

I smirked at him.

"Oooh Drama!!" Gemini squealed behind me. Did not know he heard our conversation.

"Lets just all agree Cappricorn and Scorpio both like Virgo and move on!" Libra said and everyone laughed.

"What did I miss?" Sagittarius asked finally waking up.

"Scorpio and Cappricorn are fighting over Virgo" Aquarius told her, then everyone started laughing again.

"What's so funny?" Virgo asked coming out of the kitchen

Oh shit.

"Nothing" I quickly said

Virgo raised her eyebrow then stared at everyone who were all trying to hold in there laughs (Pisces was not very good at that)

"Ok......."

"Anyway, we should probably get to class" Aquarius said standing up, everyone started making there way out of the door.

That was close. I stood up too then saw Scorpio giving me a dirty look, we looked at each other for a second then he started walking out of the room.

He thinks I don't stand a chance with her. We'll see about that.

***

"So, news has just come through that apparently our class has the best academic results for this year in the whole of Zodiac High" Miss Aquila told us in homeroom.

Everyone was kinda silent, because, well, no one cared.

Until Leo said "Do we get a trophy?!?"

Everyone got excited after that coz our class has like never any special mentions and if we got a trophy we would look really good.

"No.."

(Groans)

"But.. you may get a mention in the school announcements"

(Even more groans)

You may be wondering why this was a bad thing, it's because very single class gets mentioned anyway, and besides everyone's on their phone during the annoncments anyway. Just a waste of time.

"Why can't we get like, some sort of trip at the end of the year to go to a different country?" Sagittarius suggested.

"We could go to New York!" Leo squealed "Or Paris!!!"

"Ooh! We should definitely go to Miami!"

"No! Hawaii!!!"

"Oooh or we could go to a type of tropical beach!!!"

"Hawaii is a tropical beach!!"

"Ok then Hawaii!"

All the girls were fighting over "What Country were going to" which was stupid, coz there's no way we could go, I could not see Mr Sun giving us money to go to New York just because we have the best academic results.

This was starting to get out of control

Leo wanted to go to Paris

Sagittarius and Aqaurius wanted to go to Miami

Cancer, Virgo and Taurus wanted to go to Hawaii

"Well, since Hawaii has the most votes we should go there" Scorpio said smiling at Virgo

That is so gross. Scorpio trying to impress Virgo just by saying we should go to Hawaii.

"But the boys haven't voted yet!" Leo said. (Obviously hoping one of the guys would vote Paris)

"Ok I'll vote Paris I guess. Sounds cool, always wanted to go to France" Gemini said

"Me too I guess" Libra said.

"So its a tie" Aries said

"Some other people need to vote!" Sagitarius said hopefully

"I don't think anyone else is going to vote because were not actually going" Scorpio said

"Yes they might!" Leo said "Y'know Taurus Paris is actually really interesting! You can get to see the Eiffel towel and the-"

"I've been twice" Taurus said

Leo stared at her. "You've been to PARIS?!?" She asked her eyes widening

"My uncle lives there" Taurus shrugged

"Lucky! I wish my uncle lived in Paris. What's it like? Have you seen the Eiffel towel at night-time?" Leo said then started harassing her with questions.

I looked at Miss Aquila. "Were not gonna go anywhere, are we?"

Everyone stared at her hopefully then she sighed.

"I would love to. But the school just doesn't have the money. Believe me if we did the plane tickets would already have been booked"

"My uncle owns a hotel in Paris. I could always ask if we could stay there."

"But the plane tickets"

"Well. My uncle owns a plane and I could ask him if we could get plane tickets" Leo told everyone.

"God, how many uncles do you people have?" Aries asked

"I don't even have any uncles" Pisces told everyone "my parents are only children."

"Wait are we actually considering this?" I asked

"Well I can't just get the tickets free..." Leo said "But I guess I can try work something out"

"We could each pay some money towards it."

"I could definitely get a discount." Leo told us.

"And my uncle has a few rooms spare that haven't been used in ages and he said he needs to get people in them or he'll get out of bussiness. I would be doing him a favour by getting us to stay there." Taurus said

"Omg were going to Paris!" Leo squealed

"I guess we could.... if you all pay it yourself" Miss Aquila said.

"So we're actually doing this?" Aquarius asked

"Yeah. I guess we could. But Leo and Taurus you have to sort everything out for us, and Leo tell us how much everyone owes, and make sure you get 13 tickets for everyone and me to supervise you all... then I guess we could."

I guess were going to Paris.. everyone totally lost their minds (especially Leo)

It could be fun. Sounds better than being in school.