22- Unexpected Friendships

17th March
*Scorpios POV*

I came down to our classroom, as usual Cappricorn ran out of the dorm room as soon as he saw me. Same. Old. Story.

I'm gonna be honest at the start I wanted us to be friends.But then he started dating Virgo and back then I liked her..I don't really like her anymore so I kinda hated him then I hated him so much that I decided to make that plan thingy with Cancer then I seem like he bad one!! To be honest I can kinda see why people hate me for that.. but Cappricorn got to ask her first, if I had asked her she could've said yes!!!! And y'know I wouldn't feel jealous and then want to do the stupid plan!!

***

I came into the classroom, Libra and Leo were holding hands (ewwwwww) and so were Taurus and Pisces (gross) and Aries had his arm round Aquarius (disgusting) why is everyone sooo obsessed with there Boyfriend or girlfriend!! Every single person in my class has paired off, Virgo and Cappricorn, Aquarius and Aries, Taurus and Pisces, Leo and Libra, Sagittarius and Gemini!

Well everyone but Cancer....kinda glad to be honest that she's not seeing anyone.. but Y'know only coz then I'm not the only single one

"So you guys started going out!" Gemini said excitedly. Libra looked at Leo and smiled EWWWW!!!!  "You guys are so cute!!" Cancer squealed  "Aww thanks!" Leo said  I saw Cancer's smile fade and looked down, but only for a split second, Virgo squeezed her hand and whispered something in her ear.

Cancer smiled weakly. I hope she's ok....

***

I was walking down the corridor and ran into Cappricorn. Great. He scowled at me and turned away.

I kept walking and saw Cancer taking books out of her locker. I stopped and watched her for a second, she looked so pretty the way she turned her head.

Wait a sec ...Oh my god?!? What the fuck am I doing?!??!?? I don't like Cancer, I thought I still liked Virgo, maybe not anymore, but how could I like Cancer?!? And plus she still likes Cappricorn.. I think.

***

I came back to my dorm room, Cappricorn was sitting in the living room, reading his book. He saw me and got up, practically ran into his bedroom and slammed the door behind him.

I sat down and put my head in my hands. If only Cappricorn and I could become friends.. it would be sooooo much better if my roommate didn't leave a room as soon as I walk in. I sat up and walked over to his closed door.

I hesitated. I knocked on the door.  "GO AWAY SCORPIO!!!" He yelled I rolled my eyes and opened the door.Cappricorn jumped up, off his bed "hey! Are you deaf I said go away!!"  "Cappricorn we need to talk" I said, god, I hate being the bigger person "no we don't, you need to go away!" He said as he opened his bedroom door and tried to usher me out  "No! Because were roommates and let's be honest, none of us really have any friends at this school so we may as well not hate each other"

"That would be alot easier to say okay to if you weren't shuddering at the idea if being the bigger person! Ok, you may not have any friends but I've got a girlfriend, so im not alone so it's not my problem if you have no friends!" He shoved me out the door and tried to close it but I put my foot in the middle of the door. 

"Cappricorn I know you hate me for what I did, but Virgo forgave Cancer and there best friends! That was like months ago so there's no reason why you have to keep huffing and hate me for that? Ok!" I said "I mean are you just that stubborn to admit that I made a mistake and that it happened like a million years ago and that if Virgo was able to forgive Cancer maybe you should forgive me? Coz there's no reason why we can't be friends! I mean were roommates we may as well be!!"

Cappricorn stared at me, blankly "okayyyyy" He said "maybe we can still be friends...I guess...possiblyyyy"

I laughed "dude, why does your voice keep trailing off like that" Cappricorn shrugged then laughed too.