Welcome! Intro and Rules

*****GUYS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PAGE ANYMORE. THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE: USE COMMON SENSE.

(Hey, don't skip this page!)

Welcome everyone! This is my first adopt book, so I'm sorry if it's a little amateur-ish. I hope I can meet your expectations.

This book will feature adopts, character design requests, and warrior cat and wolf pack allegiance requests. Most things here will be adoptables, though, and things of that sort. Also please note that I only take 2 requests at a time at the moment (will change later). 

The animals featured in this adopt book will include:

-Wolves/Foxes

-Cats and Warrior Cats

-Dragons and WOF Dragons

-Fursonas

-And others, too

Just know that I don't have current adopts of all these species now, so please don't expect everything here to appear in the adoptables. Also know that I have not read Wings Of Fire, so I'm sorry about any design faults I create when designing future WOF dragons. I did research the tribes though, so I have an idea of each dragon tribe requirements. 

With that said, lets get into the rules:

Rule #1: Be polite and use sense when in this book. This is obvious, so I'm not going to explain. Just be nice.

Rule #2: You are only allowed to offer or adopt ONE character per page. Not per batch. Per page, please! You can apply for as many characters as you want, but if there are two on the same page, you just have to pick your favorite one. 

Rule #3: Please don't type loads of comments in one area, unless you need more space for a bio or something. It makes it hard for me to know what you want and where.

Rule #4: Understand my base regulations when you are requesting allegiances and such. I may not be able to do things the way you want, and I cannot make exceptions in certain places. 

Rule #5: Please wait until I approve your adopt request before you you conclude that you claim the character. 

Rule #6: The characters made from adopt-friendly Picrews are NOT for commercial use. Remember that if you adopt one of them. 

Thanks for reading my rules! Don't hesitate to ask any questions! I will always be understanding and help you through your problem. 

Comment your favorite animal to show that you've read these rules.

Here are some other things you may need to know:

Open adopt or request spot = 🌕

Closed adopt or request spot = 🌑

Some open = 🌓

Request for someone= ✨

NTA = Name to adopt

NGTA = Name and Gender to Adopt

BTA = Bio to adopt

OTA = Offer to adopt 

DTA = Draw to Adopt

FCFS = First come first serve