✨WINGS OF FIRE BASE PACK✨

Hiya peeps!

This is a one of the projects I've been working on behind the scenes, and it's finally here!

I present to youuuuu....

.

.

.

WINGS OF FIRE HEADSHOT BASES -- ALL 10 TRIBES!!

Do you know what the best part about them is?

YOU get to choose the price :D

These are PAY WHAT YOU WANT. That means there's no specific base price down, but rather YOU get to choose and pay what you think they're worth.

Headshots, fullbodies, scenes, shoutouts, TAGS, DA points (please ;w;), or anything else you can think of!

Now, be reasonable here. Each base is custom-made to fit the tribe they're modeled after. Please consider for than just a headshot -_- these took a while. ALSO, don't offer something absolutely crazy, like 20 fullbodies. Both you and I know you wont finish that.

Also, here are the rules for use! Read em, they're important.

1. Don't re-distribute the blank base to people who haven't paid for it.

2. Don't take credit for my lineart or erase my signature.

3. You can make adoptables, for things like BTA, OTA, or DTA, but please don't make in real life money or in-website points off of these. They're for your enjoyment, not immediate profit.

3.5. If you have any questions about #3, please ask me.

4. Don't use for any hate art or NSFW stuff.

Form for payment-

Offer: Don't lowball or go crazy with it

Agree to rules?: If you say "no" to this you're not getting them, obviously.

Also posted in my art book, sorry for the double post!