Satisfaction Guarantee❗

Skip the text between the *** if you just want to read about my satisfaction guarantee. 

***********

I've seen and participated in many adoptables books on Wattpad. To be honest, most of them are not that good. The ones I still adopt from are those that I believe make the cut. The rest are rushed and overpriced.

The main problem with adoptables is that people don't put in time and effort into the designs they make. They end up as a batch of rushed basefills, only colored in with one or two colors. Sometimes, there is still white showing near the lines, which annoys me a lot. 

The second problem with adoptables are that, to me at least, everything is super overpriced. The types of adopts mentioned in the above paragraph go for large OTA's. You may not think much about that, depending on the type of person you are. But personally, I am not willing to pay that much for a haphazardly colored green dog. 

In my adoptables book, I am trying to change that. I spend a lot of time trying out different designs for the basefills. I think about what works and what seems appealing. And I never do plain picture adopts, where you insert a picture under the lines and call it a design.

I am still figuring everything out, so I am sorry if some of my designs don't seem adequate to you.

***********

My satisfaction guarantee is this:

If you, after adopting an animal from me, are NOT HAPPY with your adopt (for any reason such as a rushed design or overpriced design) you are allowed to return the design to me. I will compensate by offering you one FREE basefill, with any base of your choice. It does not matter how complicated, I will do it for you. But know that this is only for people who are serious about not liking the adoptable. Your complaint also has to be valid. Once we work something out, I will help you. 

^Note that the design you return will turn back into an adoptable open for adoption.

^Note that this works for all types of adopts, including raffles.