Chapter Four: Kraken's Troubles

( Sorry for the wait guys, I have no excuses other than Distractions were too pretty qwq. )

Since the Attack on the Naval Base, the Commander has been surveying the damages through reports given to her by the Manjuus, she was by no means upset, she was livid at the amount of damages to the ships and how much it will cost to repair them all. Wales and Illustrious were trying to calm the commander down, who was now throwing a fit by rolling around and acting childish. Wales was sort of in a cold sweat trying to calm her down, meanwhile, repairs were ongoing with Cleveland directing the Manjuus with removing one of her damaged turrets, the Enterprise was badly damaged as emergency repairs were underway.

Cleveland began to wonder, who and what was that creature that attacked Kaga's Giant Fox? What is that thing's purpose? Would it even join forces with them? All these questions would remain unanswered as the beast was nowhere to be seen around the Island Base or in the area that had been searched. The Commander was still having a tantrum when Cleveland saw Enterprise with Vestal, she jumped off her ship and ran over to them.

Meanwhile, out at sea, the First Carrier Division was going under emergency repairs, Kaga was out of action as her flight deck had been pretty knocked up because of the Kraken and Enterprise, mainly the Eagle Union Carrier did the damage. Akagi was 'helping' to patch her 'sister' up, although she was a Yandere.

"Damn those Eagle Union Bastards, if only I were stronger, I could have beaten both of them."

She said, she wasn't speaking to anyone in particular as Akagi was attempting to put a bandaid on her face, into which Kaga tried to pull away.

"Sister, don't fret over the small things, we did complete our objective after all."

Akagi objected, placing the bandaid on Kaga's face anyways as she cared for her Sisters health after her sister Amagi passed away.

Kaga's deck was riddled with holes and damages sustained from their attack on the Eagle Unions Pacific Naval Base, Pearl Harbour. Kaga suddenly felt her Radar ping from an unknown contact, she then slightly shutters over the voice that appears.

"Aww, whats wrong? Am I not allowed aboard?"

The voice said, to which both carriers looked up at Kaga's Mast to find their Ironblood Ally, Prinz Eugen, the Heavy Cruiser from the Admiral Hipper Class Heavy Cruisers.

"What are you doing here?"

Kaga asked Prinz Eugen, she had always wondered why they made an alliance with Ironblood.

"We are allies, are we not? I came around to check on you, Lord Bismarck sent me here to conduct operations with you."

She said, Bismarck was a busy person considering she is the leader of the Ironblood she had a lot of Military and Political matters she needed to tend to, she was turning into a work-aholic.

Along with the carriers was the small Destroyer called 'Ayanami', she was laying on her forward gun turrets deck, thinking of the girl she was fighting earlier, Javelin, who was apart of the J-Class of Royal Navy Destroyers. Kaga was about to turn around and Attack Prinz but Akagi, Kaga's Sister, spoke up.

"Relax, we are all allies. There is no need to fight, right?"

She asked them both, which made Kaga back down as Ironblood did have fierce fighters within their ranks like the Eagle Union had their Enterprise.

"Jawohl, we are."

(Pronounced: Ya-v-hole)

She said, and she was right, creating bad-blood between the two nations wasn't necessary as they were fighting the Eagle Union and Royal Navy.