Chapter Seven: Kraken is in Trouble

Kaga reached for the boy, but Akagi held her back. She tried to break free but her sisters grip was strong.

"LET ME AT IT!! IT FUCKED ME OVER WHILE FIGHTING THE GREY GHOST!!"

She shouted, while reaching for the beast as it huddled further into the cranes arms, Zuikaku was mad at him but she didn't lash out, she would save it for later as her superior needed to be calmed down first.

"Dear sister, please calm down. We may need it as a new ally."

Kaga didn't care, she was furious. In that moment all she could see was red against the smaller boy, she grabbed the kraken by the neck and slammed him into the concrete pier.

The other 3 were shocked with the kraken scared as kaga was probably going to either: beat him senseless or thrown onto deaths door. or both. The shock just hit the other two as Kaga dragged the boys face across the concrete, threw him up into the air with 4 of her darts, turning into aircraft and strafing the creature while he came back down.

Not even allowed to hit the floor, kaga spun and high kicked him towards the wharf, he slammed into a stone wall and fell to the ground. Zuikaku and Shoukaku made their way towards the child and they both seemed like they didn't like the sight in front of them.

A tentacle from his bottom half was bloodied, one was ripped into pieces, two more were cut off and were pumping out blood like a faucet left on, others had cuts and bruises. Was Kaga this furious over her getting attacked by a small thing? Well, it is small now but it wouldn't be when in battle, but this wasn't a battle, it was a murder.

His main body was bruised and cut by the fast Zero's and their bullets and shells grazing him. He was in pain, a lot of pain, he wanted to be left alone to recover but others would say otherwise. A Zero was coming down and about to drop a bomb when anti-aircraft fire came from the destroyers group. All looked over and the carriers saw Ayanami with her rigging out, Shoukaku and her sister ran past to the boy's aid. He initially resisted but he accepted their help when he saw it was the white crane.

"AYANAMI! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?"

Kaga shouted, angry that the destroyer intervened. She looked back at the boy, only to see him in the arms of Zuikaku. She was about to go for it again, until a hand jerked her to a stop. She turned to see her sister, Akagi, being the owner of the hand.

"Sister Kaga, we must not let out emotions take over. He probably didn't know any better."

She reasons, Kaga looked more angrier than the moment before.

"That Thing... Is the reason why I didn't defeat her!"

She yells back in a retort, she wanted to continue fighting it but the two cranes had left to deal with the child's wounds.

"I understand you are upset, but what would sister Amagi think of your actions?"

She replies to Kaga's choice of words carefully, understanding that both were close to their late sister she was using her name as a way to calm her down.

"She isn't here! So she doesn't have a say. We need to report this to Nagato."

She said, shrugging off Akagi's hand off her shoulder and walking away, she always had a short temper but this was the first time since Amagi's death that she lashed out against someone else. At least, to this extent.