Chapter Six: Alone for Too Long

( Hello, sorry for not updating, motivation took a hit and school year started up. Wish me luck. feel free to call me out on spelling errors, enjoy qwq )

"Why hello, little one~"

She gracefully said, he was laying his head on her shoulder, he was being carried but she was sitting down. Somehow, he was scared of this woman. Why was he scared? probably because she had just been in a fight with the Eagle Union Girls heading for Pearl Harbour and lost to them.

He looked away for a moment, looking over at another beauty. She had long silver white hair, fair Caucasian skin and amber red eyes. Her figure was very desirable with a good sized bust, rear end, plump thighs and a slender yet hourglass figurine, anyone would probably fall head over heels the moment they saw her.

While he noticed her presence, she gave off a dangerous aura that was equal to worse than him suspending and then yeeting away a helpless Siren Elite, which the way he did it was pretty terrifying. Both the woman and him locked eyes, he shakes slightly as she got up and walked over slowly to the two, just her walking alone made her look like an officer despite being in strange metal heels.

"Aww~ Hallo little mizter."

She greeted, her accent coming in which he recognized as Deutsch. The White Crane looked down at him, the moment she did, she felt his very small and not very noticable vibrations, to which she tried to calm him down by stroking his dirty black hair.

"What ist wrong with it? Why is it shaking?"

She asked while bending over to look at him, she was called Prinz Eugen, a Heavy Cruiser of the Admiral-Hipper Class Heavy Cruisers of the Ironblood. The child in the Cranes hands tried to back away but it was futile as he just went deeper into the White Cranes grasp, who was named Shōkaku, the lead ship of her class, the Shōkaku-Class Aircraft Carriers.

She looked up at Prinz, she was about to speak before her younger sister came over, her name was Zuikaku. She walked up to Prinz and moved her away to have a little conversation with her. For reference, the Kraken didn't care as he was huddling himself closer to Shoukaku, she seemed to have a more calming aura around her that he was entranced by, his eyes were feeling heavy but he shook his head to stay awake. He sits up and looks around, eyes adjusting to the vibrant colours on the carrier's flight deck, it was light damage in his eyes but moderate damage to the carrier.

"Hvor er jeg?"

( 'Where am I?' in Google Translate's Norwegian )

He said to himself quietly, Shoukaku notices this and looks down at him, she didn't know what he just said as she is a Japanese or Sakuran Warship. Ironblood would know as they are from that Territory but Eugen was in an argument with Zuikaku so she couldn't help anyways.

"Hm? Did you say something?"

She asks, wondering what he said. He looks up at her, when they make eye contact she smiles down at him to hopefully get some form or reaction. Which was him getting a bit flustered and sharply looking away, which slightly confused her.

Soon, roughly 5 minutes go by, the deck is accompanied by two more pairs of shoes. One pair belonged to Ayanami, the improved Fubuki-Class Destroyer, the other belonged to a slightly shorter girl who seemed like everything should be serious and proper around her. She had platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, small bust size and a serious face. She walked over to where Eugen and Zuikaku were arguing, trying to push Eugen away while Ayanami tried to calm down her superior, who seemed to practically have steam coming out of her ears.

After a moment of everyone calming down, everyone looks to Shoukaku who has the little portable calamari on her lap, instead of having tentacles he had legs, looking visibly afraid of the girls in front of him staring. The White Crane hugged him closer, in hopes that it'll calm him down. It didn't, at all, he started to noticeably shake and she looked a bit shocked. Normally this technique worked with the destroyers when they had nightmares, but wasn't working with him. Zuikaku noticed her sisters confusion and moved closer. Wrong move, Japanese Parrot.

Feeling threatened, unconsciously his legs turned back to tentacles and grew longer and slammed into her, sending her into the Island ( Tower/Superstructure ). Prinz, Z-23 and Ayanami went into defensive positions, not wanting to actually fight they were prepared to summon their riggings until Shoukaku starting playing a sort of lullaby on her flute, the same song she plays for the dead to pass on, which calms down the leviathan on her lap as he closes his eyes and rests his head against her stomach. Something kicked inside his head, like the person he was leaning against had a connection with what he's been through, or the fact that he found it soothing.

Nevertheless, he was asleep again, although it was a light slumper the crane pulled him up to her shoulder, the others relaxed but Zuikaku was furious and in pain at the boy, it would be an embarrassment if news of the Crane Sisters being beaten by a mear child. Ayanami went to help her superior up, while Prinz Eugen and Z-23 came closer. Z-23 went to closest and places her hand on his head, it being course and rough but also smooth and wavy, gently patting the krakens head a small smile formed on his rough and dirty face, he probably hasn't had a bath or shower is decades since he smells like the sea.

"What... is it?"

Asked the destroyer, curious as to what he was, unfortunately none of them knew and probably wouldn't know until they got back to port or until he woke up again. Preferably the latter as once they returned to port, they'd take him in to research and quite indefinitely torture the little one to get information by any means necessary.

"Not sure, but we can only suspect that he isn't human."

Shoukaku said, pointing out the obvious. She looks over at her younger sister who was being patched up roughly by Ayanami. Prinz Eugen walked off to go converse with Zuikaku while Z-23 stayed with Shoukaku.

"I'll keep him in my care, at least, until he feels comfortable to talk with us."

She said, patting the squids head while he snuggled into her shoulder, which was a cute sight to behold.

As they sailed on, Shoukaku stayed on the deck but near her island. After about 5 hours of sailing, the Sakura Empire's Harbour comes into view, and just in time, the boy begins to wake up. Prinz Eugen looked over at the boy, as he yawns his teeth show, giving the Heavy Cruiser a bit of a shock that sent a small shiver down her body of icy coldness. He looks up at Shoukaku, who, feeling movement, looks down at him and smiles. He could feel the ulterior motive of being radiated off her and her sister, capturing the very creature that attacked one of their own would probably start some form of debate, either was, they sailed right into the harbour with no resistance. Because why would their be resistance against Imperial Sakuran Ships?

They entered and went over to the docks, mooring to the pier and hoping off where some sakuran warships approach, including the First Carrier Division Kaga and Akagi. When they did, they approached Shoukaku and Zuikaku first, well, kaga did as Akagi went to the destroyers before going to the 5th Carrier Division. Shoukaku had the boy in her arms, he didn't bother resisting as he sensed a more sinister plot coming from the carrier girls around him. Either that, or he was just paranoid.

"Shōkaku, Zuikaku, what is the meaning of bring a random brat back to our base?"

Said the blue fox, her colour scheme matched her attitude with calm yet serious tone. She's always been one to be serious, more than others in her own field and having a serious grudge against the Eagle Unions carrier "U.S.S. Enterprise" for more than one reason.

"We found him in the water near the Union Girls heading for the Azur Lane Harbour, we picked him up and brought him here as a possible new ally!"

Announced Zuikaku, head strong but not a thick enough skull to feel the small smack from her older sister, light but hard enough to sting.

Akagi soon came over, she noticed the boy in her hands and was naturally curious. It came to her mind to place her gentle yet rough hand on the boys head, a small audible squeak was heard before a more calmed groan from the boy is heard between the 4 girls.

"Wait...... You..!"

Said Kaga, she looked more closely at the boy as they turned heads at the superior vessel, her eyes narrowed and soon she became angrier at the thing in Shoukaku's arms. The kraken sensed the resentment and anger coming from the Carrier and got a bit defensive, well, as defensive as a child in someone's arms can be. Before she spat out this beautiful gem of a line.

"YOU'RE THE FUCKING CREATURE THAT ATTACKED ME AT PEARL HARBOUR!!"