𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜

"Data log June 14th, 2028. The two most powerful forces in life are invisible. The first is love... the second is time. I'm about to harness one in service of the other. If it doesn't work... if for some reason I don't come back and you see this... please know that I'm attempting all of it because I'm trying to... make up for my mistakes in the past. And I wanna make things better. And that includes what happened to her. Y/n. I mean....it was always her. And only her."

Chase's watched beeped as he then dissapeared

~
Since y/n passed Karolina's life had changed dramatically. She now went to UCLA and had a girlfriend who wasn't Nico.

"My feelings won't be hurt." Her girlfriend told her as she wrapped her arms around her "You wanna tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just not hungry." Karolina shook her head softly

"Is it because of today?" She asked "The anniversary? Three years, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Karolina nodded "It's really nice of you to remember."

"Come here." She made Karolina face her

"We all pledged to move on, to try to lead normal lives." Karolina reminded her "Which means having a future. With you."

"Sounds like another way of saying you're in denial." She added "Which probably is normal, but it isn't healthy. I'm sorry, okay, you're the one who chose to do the psych major, so..."

"I'll see you later." Karolina grabbed her bag

"Okay."

~
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight."

Molly was on the dance team now actually she was captainshe knew y/n wanted to go back to school so she decided that that's what was probably best for her

Molly sat sipping up her bag as someone walked to her "We're really gonna miss you when you graduate, Molly. The whole school is."

"Awe, thanks." Molly smilee "I love being part of all this. Especially this team. It's a dream come true, really."

"Maybe you could come back and help coach." The girl offered

"That might be nice, yeah." Molly smiled at the girl as she hugged her "Oh, okay."

Molly watched her walk away

~

At the hostile old lace lifted her head as she heard  old lace, Gert left her here with chase seeing as she had to go to college and that's where she was at the moment. Molly pleased her back down and old lace came running

"Oh! Hey. Hi, girl." Molly pet her "How is my Lacy doing? Hey, have you seen 'em?" Old lace pointed with her head to a room up the stairs. Molly climed the stairs and went to the room putting her thumb in the tablet attempting to unlock it

"Chase?" Molly hit on the door "Hey, Chase. Open up."

The screen lit up showing chase "What is it, Molly?"

"Can you come to the door, please?" She asked

"Why? Are you sick?" He asked now without standing

"No, dude, I'm not. Um..." She shook her head "I just wanna see your face, like, for real." The screen went black "Chase." The door opened and he popped his head out "What's going on in there?"

"Nothing. What do you need?" He asked hurriedly

"How about my sister back?" Molly asked chase gave her a look "But if I can't have that, then maybe, um... someone to sit next to and eat pizza and remember the day she died?"