A/n || Introduction

Who am I?

(This segment may become outdated, so for reference, I wrote this on 19/12/2022)

Hello to my guys, gals, anyone in between and anyone not there at all. My name is Laura, I prefer they/them pronouns and I live in Britain. I got into the pjo fandom about 8 months ago and over the last few months I can become an avid reader of the fanfics the fandom has to offer. I have eventually decided to write my own fan fiction that I hope you can enjoy :)

What is this?

It's going to be a slowburn nerd!Annabeth and jock!Percy falling in love set in an AU highschool. Very stereotypical. It's inspired by many different fics but it's most heavily inspired by "Memories", a fic originally written by Just Another Wise Girl on fanfiction.net but was later saved from deletion by the_soft_fangirl and published here on Wattpad.

What else do I have to say?

I will write as much as I can but I will be working around a shit ton of school work.

This book will have sexual references and swearing. Depending on what I write I may change the age rating to mature.

I have created a google form for your feedback and for any requests of things you would like to see. If you could fill it in after reading that would be a great help to me in making sure it isn't shit. It is linked at the bottom of this part under "external link".

I applaud you if you managed to get through all that. Now sit back, relax, and it's time for the story to begin.