Chapter four

"Man! You're waisting bullets we ain't even got! And you're bringing even more of them down on our ass! Man, just chill!" T-dog yells, Merle scoffs and Lexi looks down.

"I can't belive I slept with that man." She whispered to herself, Rick looked down at her and shook his head.

"Bad enough I got this taco-bender on my ass all day. Now I'm gonna take orders from you? I don't think so bro. That'll be the day." Merle said, Lexi winced knowing what he saw gonna say next.

"Merle, Merle no!" Lexi tried to run forward but Rick stopped her, T-dog looked offended.

"That'll be the day? You got something yiu wanna tell me man?" T-dog asks, Morales tries to step in.

"Hey, T-dog man, just leave it." He cuts in, T-dog holds up his hand.

"No!"

"Alright, it ain't worth it." Morales tries again, but T-dog ignores him. "Now Merle, just relax, okay? We've got enough trouble." Morales says.

"You want to know the day?" Merle asks, T-dig nods.

"Yeah." He says, Lexi tries to go forward again.

"Rick, Rick let me go." Lexi tries, but Rick keeps a tight hold on her.

"I'll tell you the day Mr. Yo, it's the day I take orders from a N*****!" (Never felt comfortable with saying, won't say it.) Merle says, waving his gun around, T-dog throws a punch at him.

"Hey, come on Merle, that's enough!" Morales yells, Rick tries to step in but Merle punches him sending him flying into a pole.

"Merle! Knock it off!" Lexi screams, she watches as Merle beats the shit into T-dog. "Merle!" She tries again, but he doesn't stop.

Lexi takes the gun that Merle dropped and hit him in the back of the head, making him groan and fall back.

Rick is quick to get up and handcuff Merle to the roof, Lexi backs up to T-dog and drops to her knees.

"Let me help, I know what I'm doing." She tells him softly, T-dog nods and winced. "Get me a rag!" She tells the blonde, her name is Andrea.

"You knocked me out." Andrea says, Lexi looks up at Andrea and rolls her eyes.

"You pointed the gun at me." Lexi said, Andrea nods and hands her a rag.

Lexi pours water on the rag and starts to dab it on his face, T-dog winces again.

"Okay, that's all I can do until I get to you're camp and fix you up." Lexi says, T-dog smiles, and nods.

"Okay, thank you." He says, Lexi nods and walks up to Merle and squats down, she looks him in the eyes before drawing her fist back and punching him hard in the nose, the bone making a crunching noise.

Merle growls and lunges for her, but Rick pulls him back and looks at him with a glare.

"Try that again and I'll kill you." Rick said, Merle scoffs.

"Who are you man?" Merle asks, Rick looks up than back at Lexi.

"All I am anymore is a man looking for my son and wife." Rick said, Lexi broke the eye contact and looked at the ground.

She didn't know why it affected her so much that he has a wife, it was probably the eye contact. His blue eyes staring into her blue ones, and something inside her turned, she stood up and ran over to the ledge and started to throw up.

She felt a hand on her back and looked behind her to see Rick with a worried look on his face.

"You okay?" He asked, Lexi nodded with a small smile.

"Probably the dehydration." Lexi lied, Rick looked even more worried and opened the bag full of guns, he grabbed a water bottle that was inside it and handed it to her.

"Drink." He said, Lexi nodded and took the bottle, she took a few drinks and handed it back to Rick.

"Give the rest to T." Lexi said, Rick nodded and walked over to T-dog and handed him the water.

"Thanks Lex." T-dog said, Lexi nodded and looked down at the ground.

"We're never getting out of here." Lexi whispered, Rick shook his head and looked at him.

"Don't say that." Rick said, Lexi shook her head and put her head in her hands.

"Try the camp again." Morales says to T-dog, T-dog nods and tries again.

"What's the point? We have no signal." Andrea said, Lexi could tell that she was down. "It's like times Square down there." Andrea said, Lexi nodded.

"How's the signal?" Jaqui asks, T-dog sighs.

"Weak, like Dixons brain." Lexi chuckled and Merle glared at her.

"Keep trying." Rick said, Andrea looks over at him and rolls her eyes.

"Why? There's not a thing they can do, not a dman thing." Andrea says, Lexi looks over at her and glares.

"Andrea, unless you wanna get knocked out again, shut the fuck up and stop shutting down our ideas." Lexi told her, she than started to walk away, she walked down the stairs and into the store.

After wandering around the shop, Lexi changed her clothes. Her outfit alit better than what she got from 'Lori's' clothes.

Rick came up to her and smiled, he looked her up and down quickly before looking at her face again

"Nice clothes." He commented, Lexi grinned and looked down at her outfit.

"Really? I think it makes me look like a slut." She chuckled, Rick shook his head quickly and grinned.

"You don't, you look great." Rick said, Lexi blushed and looked away from his pirecing blue eyes.

"Thanks." She mumbled, they walked towards Andrea, who was looking at a mermaid necklace.

"Like mermaids?" Lexi asked, Andrea chuckled and shook her head.

"No, but my sister. She's still a child at heart." Andrea says, Lexi smiles and looks at the necklace.

"Take it." Lexi said, she looked put the window and saw someone familiar, her eyes widened and she got closer, Rick tried calling her but she didn't turn away. "Ally?" Lexi whispers, the glass breaks but she doesn't move, she takes a closer look at the walker. "Ally!" Lexi shouts, Rick holds her back, as the tears run down her face.

Lexi stares at her childhood besyfriend in agony, her cries are heartbreaking as she calls out for her bestfriend.