Chapter nineteen

⚠️ SELF HARM DOWN BELOW⚠️

When Lexi woke up, she could smell bacon and eggs, she smiled and slowly got up.

Putting on sweatpants and a oversized shirt, she than walked walked down the stairs, she smiled when she saw Carl sitting there at the table.

"Hey bud!" She said kissing his head, Carl smiled up at her and winced.

"Ow." He mumbled, putting his arm down, Lexi frowned and looked at him.

"Take it slow. It's only been a few days." Lexi mumbled, Carl nodded and continued eating, Lexi looked at Rick and gave him a shy smile.

They walked outside together, Rick wrapped his arm around her waist, keeping her close to him.

Lori waved, with a small fake smile, Lexi pushed herself closer to Rick, all the stares she was getting was too much for her.

"Hey Lex, you okay?" Dale asked, walking up to them, Lexi nodded, she looked at Rick with a small glare.

"Does everyone know?" She asked, Dale looked at her and nodded.

"That you had a very close call with a walker? Yes." Dale said, Lexi nodded, she looked at Rick with a small smile.

Once Dale walked away, Lexi turned to Rick and hugged him, Rick's arms wrapped around her waist, he placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you so much for not telling them." Lexi mumbled, Rick nodded and Lexi wrapped her legs around his waist, his hands going down to her ass to hold her up.

"You're welcome." Rick mumbled, Lexi held on to him tightly, she breathed out a sigh of relief and layed her head on his shoulder.

"What are we doing today?" Lexi mumbled, Rick leaned against the house and sighed.

"Nothing much, Hershel said we could stay for a little longer, but I think that's because he likes you." Rick said, Lexi chuckled and looked at Rick.

"I'm sure he likes you too." Lexi mumbled, Rick grinned and kissed her cheek, carefully setting her down.

"Let's go for a walk." Rick said, Lexi grinned and followed him, Lexi saw Hershel's cows and ran to them.

Lexi squealed and petted one brown and white one, she smiled widely and looked at Rick, who had a soft smile on his face.

"You're so beautiful." Rick said, Lexi grinned and looked away from his with a blush covering her face. "You're also cute when you blush." Rick said, walking up behind her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and layed his head on her shoulder, he sighed with a slight smile.

"You're quite handsome." Lexi muttered, Rick chuckled and left a few small kisses on her neck, making her tense before relaxing into him.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you." Rick mumbled, Lexi shook her head quickly.

"I ran off from you, this was not you're fault, or mine. It was his." Lexi said, Rick smiled and hugged her tighter.

"I know, but I still feel guilty." Rick mumbled, Lexi shook his head and they walked into the woods together.

The woods during the sunny day was so pretty, the sun shined off the crystal clear water, and glistened.

Lexi breathed in deeply, getting the fresh air she needed so much, she grinned and looked around.

"It's so beautiful out here." She mumbled, and it was, there was no walkers, no humans, just them and the woods.

"Yeah." Rick mumbled, they slowly walked, hands holding, shoulders bumping.

As they walked, it was silent, none of them talked, they looked around in peace.

As it was getting dark, they decided to walk back to the farm, once on the farm, Lexi and Rick walked up to the house.

As soon as they walked iI, they immediately smelt food, Lexi's mouth watered and they walked in the kitchen.

"I saved a seat for you two!" Maggie said, pointing to the two empty seats next to eachother, Rick and Lexi walked over and sat down.

After praying, everyone passed around food, laughed and talked. Once Lexi was full, she smiled and looked at everyone.

Rick slid his hand on her thigh and squeezed, Lexi jumped and looked over at him, Rick smirked at her reaction, making her roll her eyes.

"Hey da- Hershel! I'm gonna go take a shower and turn in early." Lexi stuttered, Hershel nodded with a small smile, Lexi excused herself and ran up the stairs.

Quickly grabbing clothes, and locking the bathroom door, Lexi stripped and hopped in the hot water.

Lexi groaned at the feeling of the hot water on her, she smiled, she washed her hair, making sure to rinse with cold water.

After washing her body, she stepped out of the shower, wrapped herself in a towel and looked in the mirror.

The hickey was still there, Lsxi frowned and covered it with her hands, the flash backs from that day coming back to her quickly.

The feel of his crusty lips on her, him grinding on her, and leaving hickeys. Lexi's eyes filled with tears, she slid againt the wall and put her head in her hands.

Lexi sobbed quietly, the pain and fear hitting her all in once, her breathing was getting harsher, as she felt his hands on her again.

Quickly finding something sharp, a razor blade, and quickly dragged it across her thigh.

Hissing at the pain that she hasn't felt since hughschool, more tears fell, she did a few more deep cuts, before cleaning them up and wrapping them.

Walking out of the bathroom, Rick was sitting right there, waiting for her, she sighed and looked at him.

"I heard you crying." Rick mumbled, Lexi walked over to her dresser, she grabbed underwear and a sports bra and walked back into the bathroom.

She pulled on her underwear, and some shorts, before putting on her sports bra, and walking out.

Rick still sat there, his eyes immediately going to the patch on her leg, Kexi got under the covers, and switched the lamp off.

Rick got under behind her and held her close, Lexi's body shook as she cried.