Chapter fourty-six

The next day, Rick told Lexi he was gonna sacerfice the pigs to get the walkers off the fence, Lexi agreed that it was the best decision to do right now, and she stayed inside, helping Hershel with the sick people. Rick was busy trying to get the pigs into the truck, while Hershel was trying to figure something out for the sick people. Lexi's vision began to get blurry, and she coughed loudly, Hershel's head snapped over to her just in time to see her faint.

Hersel rushed over to help her, he checked her pulse and found one, he helped her into a empty bed, and covered her up, keeping some water next to her, he looked down at her slowly with a sad look on his face. Hershel left the dungeons, and went to go get Rick, but he didn't see Savannah standing there with a mask on, and with a small frown.

Her plan was to kill Karen and David and leave Lexi alive, so that's what she did, and she did it quickly. She went to Karens room first and grabbed her knife, she slid the knife into her skull, and watched as Karens eyes shut. She grabbed her by her feet, and dragged her out of the dungeon. Savannah than ran to Davids room, and did the same before dragging his body out, she poured gasoline on them, and lit them on fire, she oulled her mask down, and walked away.

When Rick, Daryl and Tyreese walked down to the dungeons, because Tyreese told them something happened to Karen and David, Savannah was behind them, because she was part of the council. Rick ran to where Hershel told him Lexi would be, and he could finally breathe again once he saw her alive. He pulled up his make, and sat down next to her, he heard Tyreese's cries, and Savannah trying to consul him.

Rick kissed his wife's hand before getting up, and following Tyreese out, they're steps fell short when they saw the dead burnt to a crisp bodies of Karen and David. Tyreese cried angerly, Rick and Daryl stared in shock, they turned around quickly when they heard a small gasp. Lexi wa sstanding there weakly trying to hold herself up, she stared at the bodies with wide eyes.

"Lexi, you shouldn't be up." Rick said, rushing towards his wife, he wrapped his arms around her body and held her up, Tyreese looked at Rick with wide angry eyes.

"You have to find who did this! Find them and bring them to me! You hear me?!" Tyreese yelled, Rick looked at him and nodded trying to keep him calm.

"I will find out who did this, I swear, and when I do I'll take care of them." Rick said, letting go of Lexi and having her lean on Savannah, just in case he tries something.

"No! You bring them to me!" Tyreese yelled, Lexi looked down saldy, until she heard Tyreese yell at Rick again. "You're wide survived! You have no idea what this feels like! Why did Lexi get to survive, but Karen didn't?!" Tyreese yelled, throwing a punch at Rick, and that was all he needed to snap.

Rick attacked the grieving man, throwing punches at his face, Lexi was screaming and trying to get him to stop. Lexi soon started ti feel weak, as she tried to run over to him, and fell on her knees, trying to cough whatever was in her throat.

Rick stopped and looked over at her, blood was splattering on the ground from her harsh coughs, Rick ran to her and held her carefully and she chokd on her blood. "Get Hershel!" Rick screamed, he watched as blood came out of her nose, and dripped down the side of her mouth. Savannah and Tyreese ran to go get Hershel, Rick stared at his wife with wide eyes, as she started not breathing. "Lexi! Lexi, baby, you have to breathe, come on please!" Rick cried, Daryl was quick to drop on his knees, and lay Lexi flat on her back, and shived his finger down her throat, Lexi started to cough up blood clots, and breathed slowly, staring at Daryl who looked like he was panicking.

"Lex, baby, you have to stay alive." Rick whispered, cupping her face, Lexi nodded and stared into his blue scared watery eyes, she gave him a small smile, and looked to the side when she saw Hershel coming to her with a bag to help her breathe, Rick and Daryl helped her up, and brought her to cell block A, and layed her down, Rick grabbed the bag from Hershel and started to squeeze ait inot her lungs.

Lexi's eyes were closed, and she was taking deep breaths slowly, Rick stared at her sadly, until Hershel took over, telling them to leave, and he'll give them a update later, Rick kissed his wive's head, and began to walk out. Hershel sat there and stared at Lexi with sad eyes, she may not make it, and he knew that, Lexi knew that too.

"I'm tired." Lexi whispered, pushing the mask away from her face, Hershel nodded and gave her some water which she slowly drank some water, Hershel watched as she slowly layed back down, her skin was looking pale, and she looked exhusted.

"Go back to bed." Hershel whispered, standing up and walking out, Lexi rolled over and cloed her eyes again, not knowing it would be the last time she would have them open for a while.