Chapter 7 - golden times

(Timeskip part begins here and ofc i changed a few sfuff. Like i said it starts with Kenma's side of story)

Kenma stared at his computer screen swtching tabs from time to time. From a unfinished document he's currently working at and to the favorite game the girl from 6 years ago always play. He's waiting for a miracle to occur and she just suddenly go online after years. For him there's still a little hope that she'll once again be active. If she did, he would reach out instantly, but she doesn't even open her account. He let out a sigh as he rested on his desk.

N/n

Active 6 years ago

"Oi Kenma," Kuroo called out, he caught a glimpse of what he was he was looking at, his lips parted when he realized. "ah? Your duo from a long time ago?" Kenma gave a nod in response, Kuroo chuckled, "still didn't forgot about her eh?" He raised a brow.

"I wonder how she is now." He asked to thin air, Kuroo's gaze went from his phone to Kenma only to see his expression laced with a hint of frustation.

"Lets just hope she's doing well." Kuroo stated.

"Hope she's happy... doing what she really wants" he muttered and rubbed his temple. Kuroo lift his head up and smirked,

"Don't get emotional." He joked, Kenma grinned and shook his head. "... does she even remember you?" He sneered. Kenma's grin faded and looked at him annoyed,

"Shut up." He hissed and clicked his tongue.

"I was only kidding" Kuroo cracked a chuckle, Kenma rolled his eyes and leaned back on his seat. "Not that i want you to overthink it but-- what if she doesn't? Thats a bummer on your part" he added,

"You're too noisy," Kenma said, "its pissing me off" he muttered.

"What's pissing you off? Me being noisy or what i just said?" He teased.

"You... and your nonsense" he answered.

"You want me to try and find her?" Kuroo offered,

"That's so weird." Kenma's brows furrowed at his suggestion. He sat up straight thinking twice if he should actually accept it or not.

"Weird? Come on its not that weird." He said as he thought about the statement he said just now. He shrugged, and said; "And i don't think i'll be able to actually find her but i can atleast try can't i?" He finished,

"That... still sounds weird. No you don't have to. Appreciate the offer tho.. even if its a bad one." He muttered the last part.

"I heard that Mr. Ceo" he grinned, "but you're a big shot now, she probably heard of news about you" he said,

"What if she actually forgot about me?" He thought out loud. He pressed his lips together firmly as he started to overthink. Kuroo laughed as he watch him look more troubled.

"Ooh, the part where overthinking start hits now?" He shot a brow up, Kuroo earned a glare from him.

"You're making my head hurt." He let out a sigh as he rub his temple, Kuroo grinned and sat on the seat across Kenma.

"Well, you do see those years back then as a golden memory." Kuroo stated,

"Thats cheezy... but i won't say its a lie" he admitted and looked back to the computer screen once again.

"Wow i remember when you don't even want to introduce her to me." Kuroo reminisced,

"That's because you're weird." He said,

"Hmm? Really?" He wiggled his brows.

"Tch." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"if i somehow find her i'm totally not telling you." He said

"Shut it. Like you will find her before i do." Kenma one again clicked his tongue in annoyance,

"Why don't you search her name up?" Kuroo asked,

"Dunno her full name." He answered.

"What??? You said you known her for like-- 2 years and you don't know???" Kuroo stated in disbelief,

"I never asked... why did i not asked??" He questioned himself, a groan escape his lips as he leaned back to his chair to rest. He closed his eyes tried to relax himself.

"Oi Kenma, if you got rich you better support my needs." Her words lingered in his mind, a smile escaped his lips as he thought about her silly jokes.

🎶Not anyone, you're the one
More than fun, you're the sanctuary🎶

"Alright. I'll leave now, hope you find her. By the way, can't you find out her name by the username?" He asked before leaving. He shrugged and "nevermind goodbye" he said and then left...

"Username...N/n..." he said to himself, does she stream??" His brows shot up and he sat up straight.

" he said to himself, does she stream??" His brows shot up and he sat up straight

(A/n: sheesh an update twice today, im in a good mood i feel happy idk why.)

Should i like compile songs that reminds me of this story? That'll be fun.