Scandalous

(A/n: I ALMOST FORGOT TO WRITE A CHAPTER. Btw i'm trying out a different writing style!)

Kenma flinched when the bright light from the sun hit his face. His head still hurts. His gaze scanned the whole room he's in. He struggled to sit up, Doesn't seem like his room. He saw some familliar sweater on a hanger...

(Name)'s room.

He let his body drop back into the soft matresses. The feeling of embarrassment killed him inside,

"What on earth..." he asked himself what happend, it took him quite a while to remember.

When he comforted you as you cry. He blacked out and collapsed on you. You struggled to take him in your room. When you succeeded, you thought you shoul've just woke him up or threw him in the couch. Now you have to be the one to sleep there. You didn't have to. But since you don't want to be near him for now. You chose to sleep there.

He sighed and stood up. He rubbed his temple thinking he bothered her that late at night.

"I'm so stupid" he said under his breath. Right when he was about to twist the door open. He heard noises from outside.

You must be streaming, he thought. He opened your stream from his phone.

He scoffed seeing the face of Terushima on the stream too. Way to start off the morning.

He twisted the door knob exiting from her bedroom. He walked straight to the kitchen for some water. His throat was dryer than the sahara,

Kenma walked pass her webcam, you didn't seem to notice but your viewers sure did.

- Chat -

:; OMG

:; caught in 4k📷

:; lmao, (name): Everybody makes mistakes~

;: why is a rich long haired streamer who replaced you with a flower walking casually behind you and by the look of it he prolly spent the night there.

:; U GOT ENGANGED YESTERDAY UR ALREADY CHEATING?!

;: WHAT THE HECK IS KODZU*** DOING THERE

;: I--

;: YOW

:; YO DYE JOB DID YA SEE THAT?!

:; A LITTLE BIT SCANDALOUS

"Oh my god my fiancé is cheating on me." Terushima announced acting like he's been betrayed.

"What?" Her brows furrowed and she finally read the comments.

Her eyes widen, you looked over your shoulder and saw him drink a glass of water. You mentally cursed him when his eyes met yours. You gave him a glare but his eyes softened. He walked over to you and stood where the camera can't see him.

"Give me a minute" you said, you turned your camera and mic off.  A sigh escaped pass your lips as you rested your back on the chair. His face softened looking apologetic. "You finally sober? You can go home now." You said,

"..."

"What?" You asked and raised a brow up.

"Let's talk..." he said. He grabbed a chair so he can sit close to you,