DYE JOB IS GREEN!

After the stream, Kenma bid goodbye to Y/n to go back to his place. He asked for her number and left

####
You seem a little off earlier, are you really alright?

(Your no.)
Mhm, ofcourse :)

####
I had fun today, lets do meet up again sometime.

(Your no.)
I had fun too, feel free to chat if you want to
Seen at 5:34pm

"Everything was going so well..." she sighed and looked at the ceiling of her room, she let out a disappointed sigh. "My mood was ruined." She whispered.

She took a deep breath and made herself occupied with other thoughts to distract her from the uneasiness. 'It really shouldn't bother me that much..' she thought,

She expected the day to proceed smoothly and talk about the time they were just a couple of strangers on the internet. She didn't even had the chance to cherish the moment more. After such a long time of not being in contact, she thought talking about their life now and how it was back then feels great and nostalgic.

but it didn't happend.

Too bad

She closed her eyes and decided to finally get some sleep. A little rest wouldn't hurt.

...

The sound of the people next door woke her up. She rubbed her eyes and looked out of the window. She yawned and saw the sun up and shining bright.

"How long did i sleep.." she muttered to herself. She picked up her phone and opened the wifi she noticed she got a lot of notifications. 3 times much than usual.

She frowned and opened twitter.

-;
@user...
What isn't he with @n/n yesterday??

-;
@user...
@n/n, what can you say about this.

-;
@user...
Tea

-;
@user...
The audacity 😤

She stared at the photo of the two streaming. She sighed "already saw that coming" she muttered and closed her phone. She set up her webcam and decided yo stream just a little for today.

"Hi chat" she greeted.

- chat -

:; Daisy and Kodzuken!!!

:; fuchk him who needs him

:; bullshyt

;: hello n/n

:; its okay, no need to stream for now, cry in the corner of your room first. Much love, -chat '3'

:; He's with Daisy!!!!

:; get ur man!!!

:; he's a cheater!!!

:; I TOLD YOU SMACK HIS FACE WITH DOUGH

"i know chat, its alright. He can do whatever he wants. To give context bout that comment, no we are not dating" she clarified. Her lips curled into a small smile when she saw comments of them greeting and making sure she's alright.

- chat -

:; what are you playing for today???

Terushima_dyejob: stream with me.

:; STREAM WITH DYE JOB AND WE'LL FLOOD TWITTER ABOUT IT

"What?" She asked reading the comment once more, "sure, give me a minute" she looked at the dm she recieved and went to the discord server.

"Welcome to the stream n/n!! A little birdie told me you got replaced by a flower." he said, "i won't name names, i need clout, i don't wanna be canceled" he pointed at his webcam talking to his chat,

"Come'on" she grinned, "don't do me like that" she said.

"I need clout. So lemme join in the drama."

"You changed your user" she pointed out,

"I did, it was a dono dare." He laughed. She smiled and read the chat too. "We'll cheer you on so let's play something fun" he smiled to the stream. "By the way, that among us lobby, i was green" he informed.

"Really???" She asked, her lips parted due to her being surprised.

"Mhm, come on let's play something good." He said,

- chat -

:; stan mr. Dye job

:; dye job to the rescue!!

;: your hair is as cool as ever. We'll give you the clout. It's a promise.

;: *salutes

:;
Dyejob

:;Dyejob