a dinner with Mr. Dyejob?

"Don't be too depressed" he said,

"Oh shut it" she laughed. "I'm not, i'm perfectly fine." She assured.

They picked a game of the chat's choice and chatted a bit,

"You're pretty bad." Y/n commented on his gaming skills, he frozed on his spot and sighed acting offended.

"Ouch" He chuckled,

-Chat-

;: ngl u suck

;: come'on don't bash him, atleast justbkeep the hate t ur selves, he saved n/n from sulking in the corner of her room.

She laughed and clapped her hands. "Even the chat agrees." Terushima shook his uead and his lips formed into a small grin

"Jeez, since chat wants me to play a game i'm not bad at, let's just play minecraft" he said, his eyes drifted to the screen reading the chat, no one seems to oppose it so nodded to himself.

"Let's hop into a server and play skywars" she suggested.

"That's the plan!" He agreed,

They had a little chit chat mostly about streaming and interacting with others. They shared some good and weird expiriences. Little by little she actually felt like her mind is not drifting to another place, she didn't thought about Kenma and a flower.

A little while after that, the chat flooded them with some sudden news.

-Chat-

:
:; YO THEY'RE MEETING UP, KODZU*** AND THE FLOWER

;: its all over twitter

;: fvkc him who needs him. Fkcu her too.

;: ^^^ why do they seem more pissed that u

;: ya'll don't drop hate, n/n won't like that.

:; Tch, there goes my whole paragraph that consist of 200 curse words, down the drain.

"That's so fast!" Terushima chuckled, "yo wanna meet up?" He suggested.

"You serious?" She raised a brow up unsure if he meant what he said or it's just a joke.

"Hell yeah" he clicked his tongue. "I can smell the clout from a mile away, my favourite scent" he sniffed the air a little looking a tiny bit weird

"Okay, i'm actually down," she gave him a thumbs up, "when?" She asked.

"Depends. When are you free? I'm free on weekends and tomorrow is my day off." He informed.

"I'm on a break for the week" she said,

"Where do yo live?" He asked, she texted him the place she's staying and he laughed. "Seriously?" He raised his brows.

"Yeah why?" She asked looking confused as ever.

"I live close by" he stated,

"Then the meet up should be on saturday!" She exclaimed.

"Yep, chat make sure this is on trending topics of twitter."

After a long day that was a roller coaster, she sighed and stared at the screen of her phone.

No messages

Well whatever

She layed down on her bed and thought about going out to get some fresh air.

"I don't have any groceries in stock. I should buy some" she muttered to herself. She made her way to the parking lot with her car keys in her purse.

She wrote a short list of what she should buy,

When she reached the market, She grabbed a cart and looked around. She hummed while picking out food.

"Pstt...

Pstt..." she looked from left to right and found a grinning terushima.

"What the heck are you doing here??" She chuckled,

"I don't know maybe buying some groceries?" He stated the obvious, he pointed to his camera.

"Are you filming a video?" She asked,

"Were live, i was doing a short stream of just my life." He explained,

"Hi chat" she waved at the camera and smiled. "They're interested in your life?" She brought up a little joke,

"Shut your sharp tongue." He responded, "Never thought i'll bump into you here" he changed the subject,

"I ran out of food." She stated a simple reason.

"You haven't had dinner yet?" He asked, she shook her head no, "let's eat out then." He suggested.

"Is it on you"

"Come on-- i'm also broke" he let out a chuckle.

"Same--" she snorted.

"The heck was that?!" They recieved some weird looks but they shrugged it off,

ursenpainoya donated $100
Eat up you guys, its on me

Their eyes widen seeing the notification. ?

"You should've made it 200" he joked. She playfully slapped his hand fighting the urge to laugh out loud,

 She playfully slapped his hand fighting the urge to laugh out loud,