Chapter 8 - Streak of donos

Kenma looked it up and smiled when he found the account she uses, his lips slowly curled into a smile. He found some clips and figured out what she looks like.

Based on clips, her voice and her personality, he was sure it was her.

"Is this actually her? She actually became a streamer." He muttered still in shock, he felt proud.

🎶Cause what you want is what I want
Sincerity🎶

He bit his lip to refrain from smiling. "I was so stupid why didn't I looked it up long ago?" He cursed himself and laughed, he face palmed and kept a grin on his face.

"Yeah you were so stupid" Kuroo agreed nodding his head while standing still at the door frame,

"go away" he laughed.

"Credit goes to me" Kuroo added,

"Sure whatever" Kenma mumbled and shrugged.

"I thought you wanted to reach out?" Asked Kuroo,

"I do, i will when she start to stream." He smiled,

Y/N smiled staring at the view from the hotel she booked, she spent her time at the balcony. It was a tall hotel and she chose the floor around the middle making her have a stunning view especially when the sun sets.

She took a deep breath inhaling the air in the city.

"What the hell... smells like expensive sh¡t" she said to her self, she shrugged it off and proceed on trying to relax herself. She felt the breeze softly made contact with her skin making her feel the chill on her body. She smiled,

She stood still thinking about if she'll give an update or not,

"Should i do a live?" She asked herself, "i'll just stream later" she decided.. she went back in, she plopped herself onto the bed and slowly closed her eyes.

In the middle of the night, she woke up having the urge to drink a glass of water. She sat still on her bed blinking a few times in attempt to make her feel more awake. She took a peak from the glass stain and saw the city lights lit up the dim surrounding.

She once again went to the balcony and looked at the people below,

"Mostly couples..." she bit her lip and shook her head feeling a gush of jelousy in her system. That made her feel more lonely than she actually is. "I would love to have some company." She stated, she took a moment to stare and count how many couples are there to pass time.

🎶Souls that dream alone lie awake🎶

...

She rested her arm on the glass balustrade and sighed.

When the morning came, she started to set her things up for a morning stream. She rubbed her eyes and washed her face with cold water. She grabbed something to eat and prepared herself to face a webcam.

"Hello chat," she greeted and waved at the camera. She announced about the stream before hand.

"To be honest i have no idea what to play, Do you guys have any recommendation?" She asked, her eyes went up and down looking at the list of games and genres the chat said.

"Horror games??" She asked, "why?" She chuckled nervously. "I'm all alone here its scary." She chuckled.

-Chat-