Star's Flashback

Star's P.O.V

I wish I never made that mistake. Now it has all backfired....on ME!

*FLASHBACK* [Star, Bahja and Josh are 10 years old in this flashback]

[Hallway of school. 10:22am] Star's P.O.V

Josh: Hey star

Josh always liked me. He always said hi to me EVERY morning. He always said nice things to me and  every time he did I had the feeling that I didn't deserve it. I am a spoiled, rich kid with super popular parents and with all the "Fame and Fortune" my mind got totally corrupted. I turned into this rude bitch so I started to ignore Josh for a while, but he always tried his best to communicate with me. 

I remember I wanted to be a singer just like my mom but my voice was good but not as good as others and I was in need of a vocal coach so Josh offered to help me. He asked his aunt if she can teach me vocal lessons for free. His aunt was mad at first but anything to help her nephew's friend so she did. When she started giving me vocal lessons my voice sounded excellent . It came to the point were I didn't need vocal lessons anymore.

One tuesday morning I saw Josh in the hallway. He came up to me and said "I heard you're done your vocal lessons" and I said "Yes. Thank you so much" and He said "No problem"

Josh: Hey, you owe me something

Star: Sure anything you want

Josh: I want you to have sex with me

That was very wrong. I would never do that. Like omg we were only in like what? Fifth Grade!

Star: No thank you you pervert.

I walked away and since that day I never talked to Josh. He always tried to talk to me on facebook, twitter, msn, e.tc and I blocked him on each site there was. He was so annoying. He only offered to help me to get under my pants.

I even reported Josh to the principal 3 weeks later when he kept on bothering me and he got suspended for 5 days. He got really mad at me after that so he made a "I hate Zonnique" page on facebook which was really childish but he got 52 likes on the day he made which was really harsh. People from our school actually liked that page. Whenever I came to school all the older kids always laughed at me and called me a slut. At that time I didn't know what that word was but now I do and what they said was not true!

3 years later when I was in grade 8 Josh had dropped out of school. He hated the teachers because they were "apparently" racist to him, he wasn't so smart, he always got into a fight, he started to do drugs and he sold drugs and people where scared of him. Everyone was talking about it. Some people even blamed it on me that I was the reason he left. Everything was so mix up, mash up, nonsense.

Everday someone was pointing a finger at me and nodding their heads. I couldn't take it anymore so I wanted to commit suicide. I left school half day, I went home and I ran upstairs to my room. I got the scissors and I was ready to poke it in my chest then that's when Bahja called....

To Be Continued.....