Star's Flashback Part 2

Bahja P.OV

[At Hospital, 1:23pm]

[On The Phone With Star]

Bahja:  Hey Nique

Zonnique: I'm busy, what do you want?

Wow, that's harsh. Hate when people spread their anger to other people. It's annoying and unpleasing .

Bahja: Okay, nevermind then geesh, What I'm about to tell you is important but since you don't think it is, BYE

Zonnique: Bee, sorry for being harsh

Bahja: It's okay bae, Hope you feel better. See you tomorrow?

Zonnique: Um...

Bahja: See you tomorrow, right?

Zonnique: Yeah, sure

[Phone call ended]

Wow, Zonnique is acting kinda of strange lately. Well whatever. Ow, something is kicking in my stomach. OH NO! I think the baby is coming. I check my calender and see the date. May 28th. Oh shit, the baby is coming! Wow can you believe that, I'm pregnant in Grade 8. Don't hate on me, not my fault. Only people that know is my Mom, Lolo and sadly, Josh. Yes, I slept with Josh in September of Grade 8. Come on, look at him. He's sexy! I remember, I was walking home (It was 7:42 P.M) and some random guy approaches me. I was super scared, I got my pocket knife ready then all you see the guy is like "chillax, it's me Josh" and I'm like oooh, okay. Anyways, long story short, he took me over to his place and things happened so now I'm pregnant to triplets named, Brooklyn, Bon'Quisha and Latoya. I'm missing my whole Grade 8 school year so I have to go to Summer School, FOR THE WHOLE FRIGGING SUMMER!!

 ---OW. OW. OW. OW. It hurts, I start screaming "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The doctor comes in.

Doctor: Is the birth of your triplets ready?

Bahja: *sighs* Yes, I'm ready to do this

My mom, Lolo, My grandma, other doctors and nurses join in. WOW, where's Josh -_- I see Josh running in, okay he's here.

10 hours later, my triplets were out. I hugged them tightly, DAYUM, Latoya be looking sweet tho, she got Josh's eyes. Bon' Quisha is gonna be the ghetto one, obviously and Brooklyn will be all sweet up from the feet up. Then I remember, I won't be able to have them, I'm still haven't finished school and stuff .DAMN, I FUCKING HATE LIFE. I've fucked up.

The doctors take the baby from me so they can do some stuff with them. Man, I made a fucking mistake sleeping with Josh. Fml.

Star P.O.V

[In her Room at the her House]

*sigh* I don't think I can go through killing myself, you know what, I'm not going to kill myself. I throw the scissors on the floor and I laugh. I'm so mental man, I just don't get it. Well whatever...

[June 15th, Graduation day] 

FINALLY! IT'S GRADUATION. I'M LEAVING THIS FUCKING STUPID SCHOOL. Aaaw, where's Bahja, Can't believe she missed this school year because she was at her Grandma's house for "Vacation" A 1 year vacation my ASS! Wonder what she was up too. Whatever, just excited I get to leave this school!

[Flashback is over, back to the present day in 2013]

[If you're confused I hope you know the chapter "Star's Flashback" and the chapter "Star's Flashback Part 2" is a flashback of when Star met Josh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of how Josh looks like is on the side :)

VOTE.VOTE.VOTE!!!

:) Thanks for reading. Love ya. The book is getting interesting. Make sure to share with you friends , and don't forget to comment ideas and VOTE! And by the way, Bahja will be exposed! Most people voted for Bahja to be exposed so yaaa

~Sami <3