Bus Stop Days!! :(

Previously:  (Beauty's P.O.V)

I was terrified. The way he said it mad me see my future. Beauty the Slut. Beauty the Betrayer. Beauty the Bad. Beauty the NON-BEST-FRIEND. Josh was right. I couldn't do anything about it.

Beauty: Fine Josh, I give up. Imma go to school now 'kay. Leave my home the way it is and don't do anything bad to Star. YOU HEAR ME!!!

I run off into the street then I run again into the Bus Stop where I was crying so hard. Why, Why, Why did I do this.

Now: Beauty's P.O.V

[At last Bus Station to school 7:57 am]

I wonder what's going on there...And on the first day of school too!!! That bastard Josh........A creepy person with their hands in his pockets and has a black hoodie on with a light complexion but you could see that he's obvi black, comes and sits next to me on the dirty bench at the Bus Station.

??: Move over? [She said to me in a rude tone]

Beauty: I will not do such a thing unless you ask me nicely --__--

??: Don't make me fucking punch you hoe!

Beauty: It seems like we're in a case of Beauty and a Bitch!

Ouch I think that person just got BURRNEED BY BEAUUUTTTYYYY!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Another person comes in a black hoodie..This time it's a man.

Female??: THE NAME'S D'JONAY AND NEVER CALL ME A BITCH, BITCH!!

Male??: You know best not to call MY Bae a bitch!!

Beauty: Umm. Want me to call you a bitch then. Male figure of FuckTart'Nay.

D'Jonay: This BITCH is asking for trouble eh'!! THIS BITCH WANTS SOME TROUBLE EH'!!!!! Shemar you best know to make her stop!

Shemar: I'll make her stop bae. *Walks up to Bahja and kicks her in her stomach*

Beauty: *FALLS ON HER KNEES CRYING*

When Shemar kicked me in the stomach my shirt ripped and he made a huge bruise on the side of my tummy.

Beauty: FUCK MAN!! YOU DAMN FUCKING ASS HOLE!!!!

Damn i'm pissed. I'll get up and fight but I can't cuz my gut hurts soo badly. I'm so friggin' pissed.

Babydoll's P.O.V

Can't wait for the first day of school. Imma meet my girlz Bahja, Niqque Niqque, Aaliyah, Cymophonique,  e.t.c. 

I walk to the bus station since i'm to lazy to push my legs on the brakes and the start lever. Now I realize  how dumb that decision was cuz walking is much harder but at least i'm losing some pounds.

(I SKIPPED THE WHOLE WALKING PART)

[At last Bus Station to school 8:21 am]

*FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT* What's going on here? I think some kind of fight idk. [ I went to go look and see what's going on] Like who the hell has a fight at the bus station. On the first day of school --__-- ..So happy it's my last year.

Beauty's P.O.V

Beauty: BITCH KNOWS BEST NOT TO KICK MY GUT *Kicks Shemar in private, punches D'jonay's neck and then kicks her in chest* TAKE THAT HOE.

D'jonay: *grunts* *talks weakly while blood is coming out of throat* B-b-b be quiet y-y-you and your c-c-c-colorful weave..

Beauty: SHUT UP AND STAY ON THE GROUND BLEEDING LIKE THE LITTLE FOOL YOU ARE. BOTH OF YOU!! You and your ghetto asses.

Babydoll: BAHJA?

Babydoll's P.O.V

Babydoll: BAHJA WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??!!

I am so confused. What is Bahja doing fighting these big tough people.

Babydoll: BAHJA I ASKED YOU WHAT'S GOING ON. THIS IS SERIOUS.

Beauty: This beast they call "D'Jonay" don't know what being polite is so since she to weak she asked her dumb ghetto ass boyfriend Shemar to mess with me, which he failed miserably at!! So that's what happened.

Babydoll: WHAT??!! and where's Star?? HUH! Beauty where is star?

Beauty: Well I have something to tell you.......

This girl is in a lot of trouble. I never knew Beauty was like that. Now I wonder what happened to my lil' Zonnique. My Star. My Niqque Niqque....My lil' sister.

[TAKES BUS TO SCHOOL]

Bahja's P.O.V 

[At school Parking Lot 8:42 am]

* Just finished telling Babydoll about Star*

Babydoll: WHAT, ARE YOU CRAZY??!! You're the ghetto ass beotch now. Why the hell will you leave Star all alone like that. I wonder what's happening on to her right now. Bahja we have to go back to your house now!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To tired to do QUESTION TIME!! Sooo.... Have a nice day.

Sami~~ <3 My Bae's