Shamra Finds Out

Shamra's P.O.V

I am SO sorry I haven't updated in a WHILE now. I have better things to do with my life, lol. Also I'm really busy so yeah. & I'm making an actual novel right now so I have a lot on my hands. Anyways, Enjoy. (btw i updated the chapter a bit, so it can make more sense.)

~Sami

Finally got home from that stupid meeting. I got home around 9:30pm. Ugh, my job is stressful I just hate it so much. I lazily took myself to the living room because I was ready to relax on the couch; then that's when I saw a bunch of blood on the living room carpet. There were clothes on the ground. It looked urban so I'm guessing it's a teenagers. WAIT.. WHAT IF IT'S LOLO, WHAT IF IT'S BAHJA! I'm panicking right now.

Third Person's P.O.V

Suddenly Shamra hears a knock at the door. She shivered because she was scared. She grabbed a knife out of the kitchen and went up to door and then asked "Who is it?". She looked through the eye hole & she saw purple hair so she knew it was Breaunna. She then dropped the knife and opened up the door. She saw that Breaunna was carrying Star. "What's going on?!" Shamra asked in an angered tone. "WHERE IS BAHJA?!" she screamed.

"I'm right here mom, geesh." Bahja stepped inside her house while rolling her eyes. Her mom smacked her in her head. "Don't give me attitude young lady, NOW. Explain what is going on!" Bahja took a deep breath. "Do you really want to know?" her mom replied "Yes." 

1 hour later Bahja explained EVERYTHING to her mom.....

Bahja's P.OV

My mom looks really pissed. I should've just told her a lie, but then I'll sound stupid because Breaunna & Nique are here. I looked over at them and I saw Breaunna holding her. Bre catches me staring and rolls her eyes.

"Why are YOU rolling your eyes, huh?" Bre stosp comforting Zonnique and stares at me. "You're the idiot that removed her from the hospital when she wasn't fully recovered yet. They said 1 FULL day recovery. You took her away, not even half of the full day. Dumb BITCH." I said rudely to Bre.

"EXCUSE ME BITCH. ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? You better watch what your raggedy ass says, because I am older than you so you better respect me." Breaunna spat at me.

"I don't give two fucks if you're older than me, okay?" I am tired of this bullshit. I am tired of being pushed around. I'm tired of being the ugliest of the clique. I'm tired of everyone ONLY showing sympathy towards Zonnique. I'm just tired okay. So fight me, I don't care. Will it make you a millionaire? No." 

Breaunna was stunned. She just let out a deep breath she didn't realize she was holding. "I'll leave with Zonnique. Maybe she'll be awake by the time I get home. Bye Sham" Breaunna waved and as she left she slammed the door.

My mom gave me the dirtiest eye. She got her heels and started hitting me with it. She then bashed her heel on my head then blood was gushing out. She removed her belt and started whipping me. She stopped whipping me about 5 minutes later when she realized I was in so much pain. "I would've hit you more but I have to stop before you do something stupid like call Children's Aid." She thenn whipped me one more time and went upstairs. "I wish I never had such a demonic child like you. Go rot in hell" she said. I started crying. I couldn't move, I was in so much pain. I'm just here lying on my floor, paralyzed while blood is coming out everywhere. Every inch of my body stings. I hate my life. I hate everything.

I really feel like passin out. 

(Then she dozed off)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loool, sorry for the late. I've been REALLY busy so don't comment nonsense saying how I take too long. Okay, byeee.

[GET THIS TO 50 VOTES & I'LL UPDATE THE NEW CHAPTER]

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/15167092-combined-with-love <<<<<< READ THIS BTW THANKYOU

xoxo- Sami