Shamra (Sneak Peak)

SORRY OKAY. I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 4 MONTHS BECAUSE I AM BUSY. I JUST MADE A LITTLE SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT I THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE ABOUT SO ENJOY :)

Shamra's P.O.V

Finally got home from that stupid meeting. I got home around 9:30pm. Ugh, my job is stressful I just hate it so much. I slouched myself to the living room because I was ready to relax on the couch then that's when i saw a bunch of blood on the living room carpet.There were clothes on the ground, It looked urban so I'm guessing it's a teenagers. WAIT!! WHAT IF IT'S LOLO, WHAT IF IT'S BAHJA! I'm panicking right now omg.

Third Person's P.O.V

Suddenly Shamra hears a knock at the door. She shivered because she was scared. She grabbed a knife out of the kitchen and went up to door and then asked "Who is it?" she looked through the eye hole & she saw purple hair so she knew it was Breaunna. She then dropped the knife and opened up the door. She saw that Breaunna was carrying Star. "What's going on?!" Shamra asked in an angered tone. "WHERE IS BAHJA?!" she screamed.

"I'm right here mom, geesh." Bahja stepped inside her house while rolling her eyes. Her mom smacked her in her head. "Don't give me attitude young lady, NOW. Explain what is going on!" Bahja took a deep breath. "Do you really want to know?" her mom replied "Yes." 

1 hour later Bahja explained EVERYTHING to her mom.....TO BE CONTINUED.

Authors Note....

[ This has to get to 50 votes before I update the real chapter.]