❥ Suffocating [Deku x Reader x Todoroki]

Warnings: Attempted Murder, Polygamy, Knife, Kidnapping, Isolation, etc.

✉ Request: Reader tries to murder yandere Deku and Todoroki (poly) in their sleep with a knife but kinda breaks down in between and starts crying? Fluff please if possible and TYSM :) [Anon]

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

They loved you, but they kidnapped you.

They were so kind, but they haven't let you outside in years.

You loved them, but you hated them.

Your mind was being torn to shreds as you kept countering every thought with its opposite. You didn't even know what to believe. You didn't know what thought was yours and which was planted by them. Even your mind wasn't your own anymore.

You started to cry, gripping your head tight enough to where you hoped it would just squeeze out the bad thoughts. The sound of your sniffling must've been loud, because it immediately began to awaken your green-haired boyfriend kidnapper.

"Y/N... what are you doing?" Midoriya questioned groggily, eyes widening and drowsiness dispersing as his eyes landed on the knife in your hand. You were paralyzed, frozen in place as he frantically started shaking Shoto, who was sleeping next to him, his eyes never leaving you for fear of what you would do when he looked away. For a second you had almost forgotten you were even holding a knife.

"Mmm, what's wrong?" He hummed, eyes not even opening until he heard the shake in Midoriyas voice as he called out his name. He removed his head from the pillow, following his line of sight. You saw surprise flash for a split second before it disappeared, his usual stoic expression returning as he sat up with caution.

"Put that down. You're going to hurt yourself," His voice was calm and even, as if you weren't a grown adult holding a knife, but instead a toddler he was lightly scolding. He was always the best at keeping his composure. Even as you stood there, completely falling apart, tears streaming down your face, your body shaking in terror at what you were doing. Or what you had attempted to do.

He reached out for you, causing you to jump back slightly, already on guard. Both of his hands came up in a surrender motion, showing you he meant no harm. "Just give me the knife. Everything's going to be okay, you just need to calm down."

"We love you, Y/N. We love you so much," Midoriya cried, desperation in his words. He was weeping, not as hard as you, but enough to almost make you feel guilty. His eyes were begging you to just listen to his partner. You were too unstable to be holding onto something so dangerous, and if he wasn't so afraid of you using it on yourself, he would jump over there in a heartbeat, tossing the knife and holding you so tight you'd never be able to slip away.

Your thoughts were racing. You couldn't think clearly if you tried at this point. You felt yourself unraveling at the seams. Yes, they were your kidnappers, but they've also treated you with more love and care than anyone ever has. But at the same time, you couldn't figure out if these were these your genuine thoughts, or if it was the isolation just making you think that you loved them back. Unable to label your own thoughts and emissions was hurting. Maybe it had been for a while, but your mind was just now catching up. You felt yourself start to break down even more before Shoto gently called your name.

Once again, he held out his hand, this time lifting it out a bit slower than before as not to scare you. His eyes were so kind and gentle while Mirdoriya continued to gaze at you with worry. You just wanted to be comforted more than anything right now, you don't even care by who, so ever so slowly, you took a step forward. Shoto didn't reach for it, he patiently waited until you set the knife in his hand.

The second the metal made contact with his skin, he gripped it quickly, throwing it to the side while simultaneously grasping your wrist and yanking you onto the bed with enough force to be swift, but also not hurt you. You fell directly between them, not able to comprehend any of what he just did before they both wrapped their arms around you.

Midoriya sobbed into your back while Shoto held your head against his chest as you began crying out, all our leftover frustrations leaking out of you. His heartbeat was erratic. You were sure he was far more afraid than he was originally letting on. It hurt to think about.

As you laid silently sobbing wrapped in both of their arms, you heard Midoriya whispering to his partner. "How did they even get that?"

"We were careless. We're just lucky they decided to use it on us instead of themself, or else this could've ended differently."

You felt Midoriya get stiff and Shoto's grip tightened a bit at the thought of losing you, lips leaning down to peck your forehead. You were okay, that's what was most important right now. A little scared, but overall okay. They just had to make sure a mistake like this never happened again, which meant stricter rules and tighter locks on the drawers from now on. If it kept you away from anything dangerous it would have to happen. They can't allow their mistakes to cause harm to you, they wouldn't be able to live with themselves. They loved you too much.

To a suffocating amount.