❥ Favorite Viewer [Shigaraki x Reader]

Warnings: 18+ NSFW, Cursing, Jealousy, Masturbation, Sex Worker, Obsession, etc.

✏ Summary: Just a quick story about Shigaraki who's obsessed with a cam worker.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Once or twice a week like clockwork, it would happen. An alert, always late into the evening, coming from Shigaraki's phone, causing him to excuse himself to his room for the remainder of the night. Everyone had an idea, but no one had any real answers and they weren't sure they even wanted them to be honest. Who knew what the bastard chose to spend his free time on outside of gaming. And after the one time Twice made the mistake of knocking on his door after he excused himself, god they had never seen him so pissed before, it just became a rule to leave him alone until he sauntered out of his room the next morning, still in the same clothes from the day prior.

The truth was he had an obsession. One he stumbled upon merely on accident some time ago. He was just browsing for some content to relieve his pent-up frustrations, that's when he saw you.

"Hey, everyone, thanks for tuning in."

"I was so lonely without you."

"Aww, thanks for the coins lupin_72"

"And you too, tripleshot23"

God your voice alone was enough to get him hard, hand pumping his cock as he gawked at you through the screen, clothes barely thick enough to cover your skin. Every time you looked at the camera he swore to god it was like you were looking directly at him. He ended up finishing all over his desk, whipping it down with a tissue from the box he keeps off to the side. Before he even registered it himself, he was donating, just to hear you call out his username.

"ShiggyBoy14, I really appreciate the generous amount of coins. You're so sweet!"

And just like that, he was hard again, and his obsession started to form. Every time you started streaming, he would be there. You started to recognize his username, greeting him and a few other regulars. He knew he was your favorite though. He had to be.

You never fully undressed, which Shigaraki was actually grateful for, the pigs in here don't deserve to gaze at your perfect skin, the same skin he dreamed about leaving his marks on every night. It was bad enough these NPCs got to see you in lingerie every week. But for the most part, your streams consisted of teasing and over-the-clothes touching which was just as powerful when it came to riling up your audience, Shigaraki in particular.

He could hardly contain his excitement when he got the alert today, scurrying to his room as usual and logging on. Waiting for your live to officially start.

"Thanks for joining me today," You greeted as usual, "I actually had something I wanted to say. Money has been a little tight lately, and I know I don't normally do nudity, so I decided to open up some private calls, so me and you guys can have some one-on-one time. There's a special surprise though, if you do buy a private call with me, I'll be getting fully undressed. Completely at your mercy."

Fuck. The thought of you being forced to follow his every command was getting him riled up. Shigaraki wanted you withering underneath him as he completely unravels you. He began unbuttoning his pants, his cock springing free from its confinement.

"There will be five spots available that go to the highest bidder, so I wish you guys all the best of luck."

Shigaraki immediately stopped stroking his cock at the mention of this. Did you say, five people? You were going to whore yourself out to five fucking people. Why did you even need them when he was here? He was your biggest supporter. Tuning into every show, sending in donation after donation, and you planned on just giving your private show to any fucking NPC in that goddamn chat? No. Fuck no. This was it. This whole entire thing had gone on long enough. There was going to be no more imagining. No more nights fucking his own hand picturing it's you he's thrusting inside of. Picturing it's you that he's cumming in. Picturing you calling out his name and begging for more.

You obviously didn't know you're fucking place and it was his job to remind you of who your favorite viewer was.