❥ Engaged To The Unidentified [Todoroki x Reader]

Warnings: 18+ NSFW, Kidnapping, Manipulation, Oral Sex, Reader Giving Blowjob, etc.

✏ Summary: You are in an arranged marriage with Shoto Todoroki, who is more pleased with the situation than you are. You just wanted to marry for love, not for status or money, but the situation is out of your hands.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Please father. Please, won't you reconsider?" You begged, only to receive a harsh slap to your face as the back of his hand collided with your skin.

"Use your damn head, child. Do you want me to turn down a request made by Enji Todoroki himself, due to your own selfish feelings? How stupid do you have to be? Most people in your situation would be grateful to be married off to a Todoroki. But here you are throwing a fit like a damn toddler! Go pull yourself together and get out of my sight."

It was about a week ago when that conversation occurred. The wounds were still fresh. You can still remember the look of pity your mother was sending you as you walked out, cheek swollen and eyes red with tears. All this fuss over love... or more lack thereof.

Your father was offered a marriage contract by one of his business partners. An opportunity to expand both of their companies, with marriage as the seal. A marriage between you, and Shoto Todoroki, one of Enji's sons. You didn't want anything to do with this though. You wanted marriage for love, not for money, not for your father, and you sure as hell didn't want to marry someone you never met before. Yet here you were.

Meeting number one.

This was your first face-to-face gathering before your 'big day'. Your family and his, came together to offer greetings and thanks, but for you and your fiancée, it was a time to get to know each other before your official wedding. A part of you wanted to make a bad impression, derail this entire idea by acting a fool, but fear of what your father would do wouldn't let you.

Shoto wasn't bad-looking at all, he had a visible scar on his eye, but it didn't take away from his appearance. He was kind, greeting you with the smallest of smiles and a handshake, nothing too forward which you appreciated. His father was far more intimidating, his presence overpowering the entire room. While his mother was the complete opposite of the man at her side, quiet and withdrawn, never saying more than a few words here and there. They seemed like a nice enough family, but still, not one you saw yourself marrying into. Not that the decision was in your hands.

"Our daughter is quite excited, aren't you dear?" Your father coaxed, the quickest of warning glares getting shot your way. One that you're sure went unnoticed by everyone other than yourself.

"Yes, father," you agreed, trying your best to fake a smile, but you weren't sure how convincing it was.

"Our son as well, in fact, he would like to take you out tonight so the two of you can get to know each other a little better one-on-one. A husband and his future bride must get used to each other's company after all. It's okay with you I'm assuming?" Mr. Todoroki questioned looking over at you, but your father cut in before you could answer properly.

"Of course it is! Y/N would love that. You two hav-"

"Y/N," Shoto called, cutting off your father and grabbing yours as well as everyone else's attention in the room. This was the first time he's ever used your name, "Would you like to have dinner while our parents continue their conversations?"

This caught you off guard. Why was he repeating the question? Didn't your father already answer? You weren't sure how he wanted you to respond so you just recycled your father's. "Of course, I would love that."