Pls Read🥺

Dear readers who turned out to be my good friends, 🥺😘❤️

I have something I wish to say. So far, I know that every book I have written on wattpad took months. I have a bad habit of delaying in my update. I want to say that it was never intentionally. Sometimes I have the ideas and I just lack time to put it down. Sometimes I procrastinate and sometimes I sincerely don't have the idea to write down.

However, you all were and are still patient with me. I want to say THANK YOU!💃💃💃 Anyways, I want to have my wattpad friends as my real, daily friends. I want to chat and talk to you more. The social media I was hoping to use is WHATSAPP. Do you have it?

The people I know and talk to in my daily life don't have the same interest I have on writing and reading. Most of them don't even like wattpad. I want friends that I can be free with and go full on watery nerdy🤣🤣 I want to talk about wattpad genres. I want to talk about writing. I want to have readers who can encourage me to write more and people I can encourage too. I want to also (though with your permission) create a group where we can learn more about writing stories and talk about books.

Do you know I still have more story ideas to write on wattpad? 🥺🥺 I'm just scared to write it because I know I will resume University soon and I don't want to start another habit of late update. I don't know if there is anyway you all can be reminding me on Whatsapp to update or not.

Let me share the story description of a book I am itching and wishing to write:

The Book Title is Yet to Know and it's about Naomi and Freddy's son in highschool.

Daniel Okoro is, as his school mates describe him, a Hot Nerd. He loves to study and takes his education seriously. But this young boy got too lucky. It is as if God had poured every best qualities on him. He is tall, handsome and smart. Every girl seeks his attention except one and that's Samantha, a gorgeous Tomboy. She is a Senator's daughter and is quite spoilt. However, this girl is unique in Daniel's eyes because she is free and has a strange love for football. She is unlike other girls and that caught his attention.

"I like you," Daniel says to her.

"Me?" Sam asks and chews loudly on her gum.

"Yes,"

"How does that concern me? Is it my fault? Na me tell you to like me ni? Abeg, shift!"

His brows furrow and he asks, "Is it me you are talking to like that?"

"I don't date Chew gum boys," she hisses and rise to her feet. She toss her gum effortlessly into a bin and swaggers off.

Daniel smirks and chuckles, "This talk went well".

What's going to become of them? Daniel hopes to start off as her friend but she doesn't want to associate with a nerd. It's funny how the hot nerd is falling for the best footballer in Prime High.

There are emotions and secrets to be dug out because these unsuspecting teenagers are "Yet to Know".

My people 😭😭😭🤧🤧 Your Naija writer wants to create a new story but I'm scared to start cos I know school might preoccupy me. I literary writing and since you all might have such love too, I was hoping we could vibe more on Whatsapp.

Or if it's okay by you on Facebook. 😏

My real name is Mabel😁 by the way.

If you are interested, pls private message me so I can send my number to you. 🥺❤️

Thanks for reading. I'm awaiting your replies. 🥺🥺❤️

God bless you all. ☺️