New Book out🥺❤️

Name of the book: Yet to know

Story description:

Daniel Okoro is, as his school mates describe him, a Hot Nerd. He loves to study and takes his education seriously. But this young boy got too lucky. It is as if God had poured every best qualities on him. He is tall, handsome and smart. Every girl seeks his attention except one and that's Samantha, a gorgeous Tomboy. She is a Senator's daughter and is quite spoilt. However, this girl is unique in Daniel's eyes because she is free and has a strange love for football. She is unlike other girls and that caught his attention.

"I like you," Daniel says to her.

"Me?" Sam asks and chews loudly on her gum.

"Yes,"

"How does that concern me? Is it my fault? Na me tell you to like me ni? Abeg, shift!"

His brows furrow and he asks, "Is it me you are talking to like that?"

"Is there any other person here? Wo...I don't date Chew gum boys," she hisses and rise to her feet. She toss her gum effortlessly into a bin and swaggers off.

Daniel smirks and chuckles, "This talk went well".

What's going to become of them? Daniel hopes to start off as her friend but she doesn't want to associate with a nerd. It's funny how the hot nerd is falling for the best footballer in Prime High.

There are emotions and secrets to be dug out because these unsuspecting teenagers are "Yet to Know".

Pls check it out. Thanks 🥺 Trust me. You don't want to miss out on this book. 💃😌

 💃😌