The Bell Test

I woke up with Snowfall on my chest again, it seems that's her favorite spot to sleep. She's grown quite a bit since I found her.

She still remains as white as fresh fallen snow. In other words she's adorable, and I love her with all my heart.

I eventually had to move her so that I could get up and get ready for training. I looked over at the clock on my bedside table and noticed that it was around 5 in the morning. I still had a while before Kakashi would arrive so I decided to just sit and relax for the time being.

I went and made myself something to eat, then I went and sat on the couch with a book to read. Snowfall eventually came and snuggled up in my lap with me.

I read for about 3 hours before I decided it was time to get up and go to the training ground.

I got dressed in some black Anbu pants with a maroon long sleeve shirt. Just something simple to practice in.

I jump out of the window and make my way up to the roof. As I continued on my way to training ground 7, I had a very lovely conversation with Kurama.

Meaning, he was complaining about me having to go and train with my team and not him. He also didn't like that I had to work with other people. Kura-nii doesn't like very many people.

I reached the training ground after a couple minutes, where Sakura and Sasuke were already waiting, no surprise there.

I landed on the ground a little ways away, I didn't want them to see me on the roof because we aren't supposed to have enough skill to do that yet.

I have come up with a game that I'm going to play with them. I'm going to completely drop my act, but I'm not going to explain what caused my sudden change in personality and looks, and they're going to have to figure it out themselves. Or at least try.

I'm also curious to see how long it takes for them to start asking questions.

I walked up to my two teammates and sat down at the base of a tree nearby. I took out one of the books that I was reading from before and started reading once again.

I could feel their eyes on me, but I didn't say anything. It took about an hour for Kakashi to finally arrive.

"Okay, so today we are going to do a survival type mission." He started, he held up a set of two bells tied together with a string, "Basically, you have to get these bells from me before noon, the person who doesn't have a bell will be going back to the academy. Come at me with the intent to kill."

"But sensei, we could hurt you!" Sakura butted in.

I snorted, and everyone looked at me, "What, you think that we are actually going to hurt him? He is a jonin, we are mere Genin."

Sakura looked annoyed, and Sasuke just seemed to ignore me. Kakashi eye-smiled at me.

"Hey Sensei? Why are there only two bells but three of us?" Sakura asked yet another dumb question.

"Well, because then at least one of you will be going back to the academy."

"Okay, well... START!" He yelled before Sakura could complain more. We all jumped into the surrounding forest. I took to hiding high up in a tree. One of the highest trees near.

I sat there for a while, talking to Kurama, before I finally decided to get up and actually do something. I walked out into the clearing we were in before.

Sasuke was battling Kakashi in the middle of the clearing, I watched for a bit, Sasuke got pretty close to the bells, but wasn't able to actually take them. Eventually I got tired of watching, so I just snuck in and grabbed them without either one noticing me.