The Bridge

I woke up to birds chirping outside of my window this morning. I slowly rose from the bedsheets that I was tangled in. I looked around the room to find that I was by myself, meaning that Sasuke had already woken up.

I got out of bed and started my morning routine, getting dressed, brushing my teeth and hair and all that stuff. I finished in a couple of minutes, then proceeded to go down to the dining room to see if anyone else was awake other than Sasuke.

I walked into the room to see Sasuke, Sakura, and Tsunami sitting there talking to each other. Well, Sakura and Tsunami were talking, Sasuke was just doing his usual brooding.

I sat down at one of the chairs, waiting for the others to notice me. It took them a moment, but they did eventually see me.

"Hey Naruto, how are you this morning?" Tsunami asked.

"GOod, thanks for asking," I replied.

"Hey I was wondering if you would help me make breakfast when the rest of us wake up?"

"Sure, I would love to."

She went back to talking to Sakura after I answered her question. I just sat there talking to Kura-nii, waiting for Kaka-sensei, Tazuna-san and Inari-kun.

It took about 10 minutes for everyone to pile into the dining room again. I got up and followed Tsunami in order to help her with the food for breakfast.

--------

We spent about 20 minutes cooking before we actually got to eat. We sat in silence most of the time, until Kakashi cleared his throat.

"So, there are a few things we need to address, such as how we will be starting training today." He stated.

"What! Why?!" Sakura screamed, once again making me go deaf temporarily.

"Well, for starters, Cow man is still alive." I piped up, decided to add my input.

"Um ok, and his name is Zabuza, not 'cow man'" Kakashi clarified.

"I know, I just don't care, I like cow man better, it suits him."

Kakashi just decided to ignore me, like the rude person he is.

"He was put into a death-like state, and then revived later after he was taken. So we need to be prepared for when he shows his face again."

I decided to tune him out after that, I already pretty much knew what we were going to be doing.

I finished eating pretty quick, so I decided to just go out and meditate for a while before I start training.

I entered my mindscape to be met with Kurama chasing a rabbit in the field I had created for him to play in.

I giggled at him as he fell on his face after trying to pounce on the poor bunny.

He turned to look at me after hearing me laugh at him. He grumbled something then looked over at me again.

I smiled at him.

"So, how are you going to defeat Zabuza?" Kurama asked.

":Well, I'm not entirely sure, but there's no way he can beat me, he is only a B rank," I stated.

"Well, yes, but don't get too cocky, that will end up killing you if you do."

"I know, and I won't." I smiled over at Kurama again, as to reassure him that I would be careful.

"Ok, so what do you want to talk about now?" Kurama questioned.

"Well I'm not sure." I answered.