Chapter 1: The man that tried to achieve heaven

.

It was perfect. Everything was perfect. Everything went so well as I fid the heaven plan. Sure, it wasn't like the way my father inscribed it in the diary but I didn't really have Pucci or a trusted friend nor did I know where he was currently, so I was forced to change the plan in a way it could be done with my stand [Za Warudo] on it's own.

I was smiling with pride as everything was going my way. The Joestars aren't even a threat to me as I made myself a non threat to them. Rather, they actually left me alone.

Truly, I never expected achieving heaven was so easy without people who would get in my way.

"Oh, how I wished to punch my past self right now."

How everything went so wrong with the plan. The plan that I altered would result in giving me any ability through the arrow as so I desire. Such as the power of gravity which is needed for the plan.

"Things did not go well with it."

The plan was successful, my stand was evolving into something else because of the arrow I pierced it with. The soul of the sinners being sacrifices for my stand.

"This is when things were about to go wrong."

The process was finished and my stand [Za Warudo] had evolved.

There wasn't much of a difference in it besides the fact that the green heart were replaced by an arrow heads

I then commanded my stand to give itself the ability necessary to achieve the heaven plan.

My stand glowed as it did what it was told. It was evolving itself to gain the ability I desired for the plan.

"And now this is where it all went wrong"

The smile on my face fell and my face turned into one of confused shock as the glow of my stand turned into a black void covering my stand.

I was being pulled into what was my stand.

Adam: Shit! ZA WARUDO!

I tried to stop time to get myself out of this situation but it seems my stand is inactive or is unable to stop time with the current situation it's in.

I was soon dragged in the black void. As I was sucked in, I found myself in a void of nothingness. I couldn't feel my body, I couldn't feel the air around me, I could only feel my soul and a presence that reminded me of my father.

I then woke up to a night sky. I instantly sat up as I look around. I saw I was at Cape Canaveral. Nothing seemed off but my instinct are telling me something was off.

I checked myself. My clothes were fine and they were the clothes I wore before I was sucked into that....void? I'll call it a void for now.