Chapter 6: Start of Attacks

( T posing Kakyoin is supreme )

.

Tokiyami Tohsaka was in fear at what he had heard from Kirei and Assassin.

The master of Archer gulped as he asked once again the results on spying the blond enemy master they now know as Adam Brando.

Tokiyami: Is this true?

Kirei: .....Yes. It appears Adam Brando, who we now know is the master of berserker, has taken control over caster and and his master minds. From what Assassin has told me, Berserker did not do anything besides kill Assassin.

Tokiyami found this unbelievable as even Dead Apostles had no power to take control over servant minds as it was impossible.

The fact that Adam was capable of this feat made him more dangerous than any Apostle. He was even more dangerous that the fact that he took down a servant in an instant.

Tokiyami was in thought. He thought about Adam's ability.

Tokiyami: Kirei, what was that about a yellow humanoid figure?

Kirei then began to explain what Assassin had told him.

Kirei: From what I conclude, that figure that appeared was Adam's ability.

Tokiyami: Za Warudo right? That's what he calls it correct?

Kirei nods.

Kirei: Yes. We assume it's a familiar of some sort. We don't know much about it but we assume it is powerful enough to fight a servant.

Tokiyami: I see.

Tokiyami was in thought. He has never heard of a familiar powerful as a servant or even close to a servant.

Tokiyami: The ability that wiped out Caster's creatures. They were killed by being frozen right?

Kirei: Yes, Adam had demonstrated he could freeze creatures from touch from Assassin's observation.

Tokiyami: Then how was he able to freeze all of them at once and bring Caster in his control in an instant?

This is what puzzled Tokiyami the most. It was impossible. No magecraft would allow you to move fast enough to do what Adam did to Archer and Caster without them noticing your movements.

Even if Adam was capable of speed faster than a servant can perceive. It would still cause air to be blown from how fast he would have to be moving.

Kirei: I believe what allowed Adam to do such feat was his familiar Za Warudo.

Tokiyami: Enlighten me on what it can do.

Kirei: Za Warudo has the ability to stop time.

Silence. That was the reaction of Tokiyami when he heard those words out of Kirei's mouth.

Tokiyami has learned many things. But he had never had heard about a familiar like Za Warudo with the ability to stop time.

He found it unbelievable. Yet it made sense. If Za Warudo was capable of stopping time, it made sense how Adam was able to throw around Archer at the docks and not giving him a chance to attack. It made sense how he beaten Caster in an instant.

Tokiyami was in dread and awe at Adam. Awe at how a familiar is capable at stopping time. Dread that the fact he had to fight Adam who has the power to stop time and fight servants.

A laugh was heard in the room. The two masters look at the servant who revealed himself laughing.

Gilgamesh: Hahahaha! Interesting.