Chapter 7: Gate of Babylon vs Za Warudo

.

Adam stared at Gilgamesh who was on his flying golden ship. The vampire had drank the blood of Caster which had boosted the vampire's abilities to an unknown amount.

Adam: 13 seconds have passed. Time shall now move again.

The universe began to move as [Za Warudo] lost its grip on it. Gilgamesh noticed Adam had moved. The servant looked at where Adam was.

Tokiyami: This is bad.

Tokiyami Tohsaka was in panic as he looked down at the fog which hid Caster's creature. The fog also attracted people who were curious of it.

Tokiyami: ( Its a good thing the creature hasn't done anything.....yet. )

Tokiyami turned towards his servant.

Tokiyami: My king, as much as I want you to end Adam Brando right now, I would like you to end that thing below us first.

Gilgamesh stared at Tokiyami with a cold calculating look. He then huffed.

Gilgamesh: Very well, that thing will probably get in my way of the real opponent.

Gilgamesh sent an unknown spear at the creature. The spear pierced the creature as the entire thing started to freeze inside out.

Gilgamesh then turned his attention to Adam who was now high up in the air and was getting higher.

Gilgamesh smirked in amusement.

Gilgamesh: Amusing.

Gilgamesh used his ship to fly towards Adam.

________

Adam was high on power right now. He had never felt so powerful after drinking the magic blood of a servant. If blood like the Joestars give one an extreme power boost, then servant blood was that but a million times better.

In his past he could only "fly" just above six stories high. Now he could fly as high as the clouds with his Stand.

Adam: HAHAHAHAHA! COME GILGAMESH! SHOW ME WHY YOU ARE THE KING OF HEROES!

Adam laugh maniacally as he looked behind him to see Gilgamesh chasing him on his ship.

Several golden portals appeared around Gilgamesh's ship. Noble Phantasms of many types were fired at Adam.

Adam saw this and commanded his Stand to punch them all away.

Za Warudo: Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda

Za Warudo deflected all the weapons away as they all fell down to the ground.

Adam: Too slow, too slow. Za Warudo's speed far eclipse you attack speed!

Gilgamesh then increased the number of his gates around him. He had also opened them near Adam as a way to trap him.

Noble Phantasms were fired at Adam at all sides. Za Warudo punched all the weapons with ease thanks to the power boost of Caster's blood.

Adam: HAHAHAHAHA! It appears attacks like these are useless against me!

Adam stopped flying as he turned around towards Gilgamesh's ship. He then used his Stand to fly over to the servant.

Adam: A straight confrontation. Let's see how well you do.

Weapons were all shot at Adam at hypersonic speeds, but despite the sheer insane number of projectiles from Gilgamesh, Za Warudo easily dealt with them all with its power and superior speed.