Chapter 2: Useless Worm

.

It was now the start of the year 1994. During this year, the 4th holy grail war will begin at some point in the year once the masters have summoned their servants.

Before the war even starts. Adam Brando has been around in the world for months now learning of the moonlit world.

Currently, Adam is in Fuyuki, searching for a certain magus family. Adam eventually reaches a gate of a mansion.

Adam: ( The Matou's. By my sources, this family has a decline of their abilith to use magecraft. In other words, they are nearly magicless. Not also that, I heard that the head of the family is like....Dario. )

Adam was internally disgusted by even thinking about his grandfather.

Adam: ( And the rest of the family gets treated as tools for him and they can't fight back against him. )

Adam smirked as this family was perfect to use to help him and his plans. Specifically, the eldest son, Kariya Matou.

Time came to a stop as Adam quickly head inside of the mansion. Adam spent  4 seconds to get to a certain window. He saw that there was a person in the room behind the window. The exact person he was looking for.

3 more seconds were used to open the window which was locked with his stand and then go through the window to enter the room.

Adam went behind the Matou as he leaned on the wall. Adam then counted down the last remaining seconds of his stand's time stop.

Adam: 8...9...10...11, Toki Wa Ugokidasu.

Time resumed normally as then Adam Brando was about to greet the Matou.

____________

Kariya Matou. In this timeline, Kariya does not leave the family as to keep an eye on Sakura and Shinji. Although he stays in the household, he constantly avoids Zouken.

Kariya wants to leave the family with Sakura and Shinji. As he wants him and them away from Zouken.

Kariya knows what Zouken is doing to Sakura. He wants to help Sakura but he knows he can't fight Zouken as he doesn't have the power necessary to kill the worm for good.

Kariya was in his room. He knew he had to take over Sakura's place as a master for the 4th grail war. This would mean he would have to have Zouken inplant his worms inside of him to increase his magical ability.

It'll kill him, he knows this. But this is the only way he can see to keep Sakura safe from Zouken.

Kariya then noticed the window was open. He went over the window to close it.

As he closed it, he saw his reflection in the window. Kariya then saw a someone in the reflection of the window.

He quickly turned around as he saw no one there.

Kariya: .....I must be seeing things.

Adam: Hello Kariya Matou.

Kariya heard a calming voice whispering in his ear. He quickly turned around to see who was there but he saw no one.

Adam: Over here.

Kariya turned to where the voice was and saw a 180 tall golden blond male with red eyes wearing a blue coat over a black hoodie, and wearing black pants and shoes.