Chapter 8: JERMAN STANDS ARE THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!

.

Lancer was uneasy. He had a looming feeling of something was about to happen yet he didn't know what it was.

Keyneth: Lancer? What is it?

Lancer: It's nothing. I just had an uneasy feeling today.

Keyneth: A servant is nearby?

Lancer: No, none are currently nearby.

Keyneth stared at Lancer before turning away.

Lancer: ?!?!

Thousands of bullets were fired from all sides. Above, below, left, right, back, front. Gunfire was coming from everywhere through the walls of the room.

Lancer had acted quickly as the first bullet went through a wall. He looked at his master and his master's fiance.

Lancer: ( They are too far apart for me to protect them both. )

Keyneth and Sola-Ui were both to far away for Lancer to protect them both from the sudden hail of bullets from all sides. Lancer gritted his teeth as he knew his master's life had to come first.

Lancer had blocked the bullets from all sides to protect his master. Keyneth was shocked at the sudden attack. The master of Lancer had immediately used his Volumen Hydrargyrum to form a bubble around him to defend himself and his servant from the bullets.

Keyneth: Lancer! What happened!?

Lancer: I do not know Master. My best guess is that we are being attacked by another master.

Keyneth thought on who would use guns. He gritted his teeth as he knew only one magus that would use modern weaponry.

Keyneth: Kiritsugu Emiya. He'll run out of ammo eventually. Once that happens, you need to get us out out of here Lancer.....Wait, where is Sola-Ui?

Lancer looked at him in regret.

Lancer: I was unable to save her and you at the same time.

Keyneth looked at Lancer before shrugging the news off.

Keyneth: No matter. Her death is none of our concern now. Our concern now is to eliminate the enemy.

Lancer had a tick of anger in himself that Keyneth easily discarded Sola-Ui like nothing, but then reminded himself what magus are.

Magus were cold, ruthless. If one was a magus, then they must have rejected their humanity to reach their goal. Keyneth was no exception.

Lancer: .....Very well.

___________

In the hotel, many of the guest and employees had heard the gunfire and had started to panic because of it.

Among the guest, was Stroheim who was in his room and ready to leave and go after his targets if they ran.

Stroheim: It has been a minute now since I started. [Weapon of War]!

[WoW] had started to touch walls and furniture. What the Stand had touch had started to shift and change into different objects.

Everything the Stand had touched had turned into heavy artillery cannons.

Stroheim and his Stand then saluted.

Stroheim: FOR LORD ADAM AND GERMAN SCIENCE!!!

The cannons fired along with the gunfire.