'2- Good or Bad'

Fact:
Only 4% of men and women dream about sex.

Only 4%, I highly doubt that. What do you think 🤔???

_____________________________

Cassandra's office

Cassandra~

Opening my eyes, I was met by a familiar face. " Cassie, wake up!" Jasmine said gently shaking my shoulder. I blinked a few times, trying to adjust my vision to the light. I felt dazed and muddled, but I eventually managed to sit up. I looked at Jasmine and she smiled at me reassuringly. I fixed my hair with my fingers and turned toward her. "What's up?" I asked, my voice still groggy from sleep. " Your team is here." She replied promptly.

" Do I look presentable?" I asked her. Jasmine gave me a quick once-over scanning me.

" Presentable!!!... you look like Bellatrix Lestrange." She giggled softly. I looked at her with amazement.

"Am I really looking that horrible?" I quipped and she nodded comically.

" Okay, I'll freshen up quickly," I said stretching my arms over my head before getting up and walking towards the small room attached to my office.

"Take your time and change into some fresh clothes. You still have 20 minutes before the meeting starts." She said with a smile plastered on her face. " I'll get you a coffee and something to eat." She added before walking out, once again leaving me with my own thoughts.

I didn't reply and silently walked into the room. This room was added later because I slept in my office most of the time when working late at night. The room features a single bed and a little wardrobe in the opposite corner of the bed that holds my extra clothing and shoes, as well as a decent-sized bathroom. I terraced into the shower and felt the warm water flow down my body. Winter has already arrived...

Jasmine is my assistant, dearest friend, and partner in crime; in a nutshell, she is my sister. We first meet in school, when she bullied me for my little stature, quiet demeanor, or some other reason. She's always up for a fight with me. But I kept my cool until I saw a man assaulting her on the street one day. I dashed over to her and shoved that man away from her. When I turned around, she was weary and covered with bruises, her lips were bleeding, and her body was shaking in panic. I took a step closer to her, trying not to frighten her. I approached her, but she just stared at me with wide eyes and a disfigured face, pointing behind my back, unable to form words...

I walked out of the shower wrapping a towel around me. Standing in front of the mirror. I noticed a scar on my left arm which is barely visible now. I traced my finger on the scar with a sweet smile on my face. 

I turned around just to receive a shoving knife. I tried to duck it but failed, getting stabbed in my left arm. I groaned in pain but before I could react he pushed me to the ground, stabbing Jasmine in her abdomen. She fell to the ground and that man hover over her to stab her again but before that, my driver came kicking him off of Jasmine. I crawled over Jasmine holding her in my arms. I never encountered that much bloodshed in my life span of 16 years. I was scared.

After a few minutes, my driver came running towards us after knocking that man out. He picked Jasmine up and ran towards the car. I followed him behind we all got in the car rushing to the hospital. The last thing I remember was my driver talking with someone over the phone before the world went all black.

Later, we found out that the man was Jasmine's stepfather who started abusing her after her mother died. Jasmine was quiet for almost a week when she was in the hospital. She didn't utter a single word but her silence was screaming in my ears. I asked Dad to keep Jasmine with us. He agreed and then we started living together. One day she finally gave in and cried her heart out. That day, I discovered a different version of Jasmine. A softer version. We lived together for 3 years in my house, later she decided to move out to her own place and now I practically live in her apartment with her.