'9- This beauty is a beast!'

Facts-
Vanilla ice cream can also improve your sex life.

According to a study conducted at Chicago, Vanilla Ice Cream contains calcium and phosphorous, two substances that can enhance your libido and help you last longer in bed. Also, the calcium assists you achieve powerful orgasms, as it strengthens the muscles that control ejaculation.

Woahh!!!

_______________________

Cassandra~

I followed Authur without giving it a thought. We ambled upstairs and he stopped in front of a brown door. "Shawty! This is your room" He said with a grin. " And that's mine " He pointed to the door on the opposite wall. Now that explains his grinning.

" Okay," I said with a small nod. I lifted my hand to hold the doorknob but I noticed he was still holding my hand. I jerked my hand and mumbled ' idiot ' before slamming the door in his face.

I don't like him calling me ' Shawty '. It's annoying. I took a deep breath and wandered around the room before plopping on the bed.

The walls are painted light grey and the room follows the color palette of grey, white, and a pop of pink in the duvet's cover and its matching pillows. The room is spacious and with minimal furniture that includes a queen-size bed, a study table opposite the bed, and a bookshelf next to it. I noticed some books and tiny indoor plants on the bookshelf. The best part of the room is the big window on the right of the bed. I walked towards the window. The window edge has enough space to sit and some plants are resting on one side. I slide open the window glass and a gush of cold wind blows in giving me shivers.

I looked out of the window, warping my hands around. Bari is a beautiful city. I never came here before. I didn't know much about the city but all I heard was that it's a beautiful city with the perfect balance of historic and modern architecture. I closed the window as it was getting cold.

I walked back and saw my luggage lying in one corner. I took a deep sigh because my luggage just include a small travel bag and my backpack. I should have listened to Jasmine and gave some time for packing my clothes as well. I grabbed my backpack and sat down on the carpet. I took out my laptop and connect it to the charger on the study table. There was a small note on the table with a sim card.

Use this number while you're here.

~Grayson.

I went to grab my phone and then I realized my phone is still in airplane mode. No wonder, why it was so silent. I change the sim and notifications started popping up. Ignoring them I grabbed my AirPods from the bag and called Jasmine. She didn't pick up for the first time. I called her again and she picked up after 5 rings.

" Hello, May I know who is this? " She questioned.

" You already forget me, Honey! " I said in an annoyingly enticing tone.

" Cassy?" she questioned.

" Bingo!!" I confirmed with excitement.

I sat down on the carpet unpacking my clothes. For the next 20 minutes, I arranged my clothes in the wardrobe.

" Jasmine, there's a walk-in wardrobe in my room and I have only 5 hoodies, 3 jeans, and 2 vans," I explained to the view in front of me. " It looks so weird " I chuckled.

" You better go shopping and get some proper clothes," She said cutting me, " I told you, again and again, to stop working and pack your clothes but you never listen and ended up with only those. " she chid mockingly.