'33-I'm here for you, Gattina!'

Fact-

93% of emotions are expressed through non-verbal cues.

_____________

~Ein Familie~

Arthur~

I was leaning against my car waiting for Jasmine in front of a place where I never desired to trip.' Ein Familie ' is a finance company owned by an old adversary, Miguel Lopez.  Adversary because of two reasons, First that fucker tried to double-cross us in business, and Second, he is a fucking Mexican.

I wouldn't come here if it were not for Jasmine. She got a reply to the emails she sends for collaboration. She was super enthusiastic about the collab as it was her first job without any help from Capo or Shawty. She practiced her presentation thrice in the car, on our way here. After closely analyzing her idea, I conclude that the resultant returns will be remarkable and it will surely benefit any organization.

She asked me to come in with her but I rather die from a bee sting than step on that fucker's territory. Honestly, Lopez is incredible in his work and that was the reason I chose to work with him at first but then he tried to double-cross us, shaking hands with our foes in the business. I wanted to stop Jasmine but couldn't make myself do it. As Lopez has great business sense and that he doesn't know about Jasmine's background so it would be fine for her to collab with him.

Right now I'm just waiting for her to come out of the building, running towards me with a big grin telling me how she nailed the presentation. A smile crawls up my face. There's something about her that is so attractive. Her soft smile, big doe eyes, petite frame, and honey voice. Everything about her wants me to protect her from the darkness of the world. But the fact that I myself belong to the darkness is unsettling.

A sigh escaped my mouth and lifting my head I noticed Jasmine speeding towards me. My brows furrow, reading her body language.....I know something is off.

"Let's g...go hom..e!? " her voice breaks and her body shivers. Dropping my hands on the sides, I stood straight on my heels.
" What's wrong!? " I asked in a low voice.

" N..nothing..l..let's go " she shutters with teary eyes and her arms wrapped tight around the binder she was holding against her front.  She is shaking. My brain started storming the worst possible scenarios that could happen.

" Tell me. Now!! " I asked in a more demanding tone. And she burst into tears, crying insanely. My heart swelled looking at her in pain. With one big step, I covered the distance between us, concealing her in my embrace. Holding my sides as if her life depends on it, she cried her sentiments out. Her body was still trembling out of fear and I sort of knew what happened but I just wanted to know how?

After a few minutes, her sobs calm down. Cupping her face, I pulled out her head from my chest. A sigh escapes my mouth when I glimpsed her puff red eyes and cheeks. Wiping her tears from both cheeks with my thumbs.

" Le.. let's go home!! "  she weeps.
Taking a deep breath, I nod my head negatively " Not until you tell me what happened"

Sliding my hands down, I picked her up in my arms. Walking towards the passenger door. I seated her in the front seat. Grabbing a water bottle and wet wipes from the back seat, I kneeled in front of her.

I gave her water and she took it with her shaking hands. I wipe her face and palms. Her breaths slowly get normal.

" Now, tell me what happened," I asked softly.