Two| Audacious

Third Person POV

Chapter Two!
Audacious

Chapter Two!Audacious

—————

'LANECROSS', THAT'S WHAT THE SIGN READ AS WE DROVE INTO THE SMALL TOWN I EXPERIENCED MY whole childhood in. The car began to slow down outside my mothers house, the front door opened revealing my beautiful mother, Arthur, Mateo and Luis.

"Boys, help your sister with her bags," Arthur told the pair brothers. Receiving a groan in result.

"Step-sister." Luis pointed out, Mateo rolling his eyes in response.

"Luis, shut up."

The brothers glared at each other before picking up a few bags each, walking inside the house. Arthur stepped forwards giving me a hug, "I've missed you, love." The male spoke to me kindly, I tried to conceal my laugh at my dads glare towards him.

Athur turned shaking my fathers hand, "Hugo."

"Arthur."

The latter nodded awkwardly, grabbing the last two bags before disappearing inside. My mother rushed forwards pulling me into a tight embrace. I had missed the motherly hugs.

"My baby girl! I missed you dearly, I'm so glad you're staying here for a while," she expressed happily. Looking towards her ex-husband, she hugged him lightly. "Good to see you again."

It was awkward for a moment, before they both began to laugh causing me to smile. I'm happy my parents ended on good terms, it certainly makes my life a lot easier. After a while of catching up, my father announced it was time for him to depart.

Hugging him tightly, I forced him to promise me he'll phone me everyday. After he left, I settled into my room. We arrived quite late in the night, so I went straight to sleep ready for school tomorrow. I had decided on surprising Kane with my arrival at school.

——

Awakening the next morning, it felt odd waking up in the bedroom I had grown up in and had been separated from for months. Rushing down the stairs I was greeted with the fresh smell of croissants and fruit piled onto the five plates.

I guess my mother and step-father are awake then.

Mateo and Luis were already munching down on their food, glancing up at me, "Good morning," Mateo smiled happily.

How can one be so happy in the morning?

"Good morning to you both," I greeted. Only
receiving a hum from Luis.

I guess he doesn't like me much.

I had always wanted siblings, and I've been gifted with two older 'brothers'. I do hope Luis warms up to me soon.