Four| Venereal

Cécelia POV

Chapter Four!
Venereal

Chapter Four!Venereal

(Sexual content)

———

"FUCK." TUMBLED FROM MY LIPS, MY NAILS DIGGED INTO THE MAN I WAS RIDING BACK. HIS HIPS thrusted up and down harshly, my breaths were heavy, laying my head in the crook of his neck allowing my moans to flow into his ears.

"You're so fucking big," I strained out. Wrapping my legs around him tight, causing him to fill me up more. "Shit."

I could see him smirking at my comments, casually speeding up the pace. "You like that?"

Eagerly I nodded, as I moved around on top of him.

"Use your words."

He was making it really hard to not climax right now and then.

"Y—yes, yes I do." I replied breathlessly.

I had managed to get a trip back to the Greek God from the bars house. I don't know how my awful attempt of flirting got me here, but maybe Kane was right when he said it didn't matter my pick-up lines were shit, I had my looks to help me.

"I get it from my dad, he's loves his scotch," I informed, spinning on the stool to face the man.

"Your father is a wise man."

Smiling at his comment with a proud smile, I leaned forwards, resting my chin on my palm. "What's a handsome man like you, doing in a club all alone?"

"Had a stressful training day, needed a drink." He shot back the remainder of his alcoholic beverage before finally turning to face me, "The bar I usually go to was closed."

"That's believable," I exclaimed with a seductive grin.

"Did you think I was going to lie?"

"Maybe."

He hummed, calling for another glass of the bartender. "So, what's a gorgeous girl like you doing in a club all alone?" He repeated my question. "Did your boyfriend back there leave you for that blonde?"

Laughing I raised an eyebrow, "You've been watching me?"

The left corner of his lips turned up into a small smirk, "Don't word it as it I were a stalker. Of course a pretty girl like you would catch my eye."

"Wow, gorgeous and pretty all in one conversation. I should introduce you to my parents already," I attempted to joke. Luckily for me he actually laughed.

Or it was a pity laugh.

Sipping on my drink, I glanced on the dance floor to make sure Kane was safe, we caught each other's eyes and put up our pinky fingers. Our code for that we're safe and comfortable.