I: richie

"Come on, Richie! You promised" The ginger girl said, sitting closer to her friend.

Richie fixed his glasses with anxiousness.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Bev?" He dismissed his friend.

"You promised me you'd tell us all about your stupid crush."

"I never did such thing, you moron."

"C-Come on," Bill said, "Even I am curious now."

"FINE!" Richie said, as he lied on the ground and looked at the posters on her ceiling. The cure, Queen, Joan Jett, they were all looking at him, fucking annoying musicians. "Why do you guys even care about it?" He asked, clearly trying to avoid the conversation.

"Because you never told us anything about any crush since you came out." Said Beverly.

"And we b-bet on the gender," Bill added, getting an elbow punch from Bevis. "OUCH," he complained.

"It's a fucking boy" Richie admitted, rolling his eyes.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Said Bev, "Billyboy, you owe me twenty bucks."

"His name is Eddie" Richie interrupted. "The other day I had a dream about him."

"Eddie? The hypochondriac bitch?" Asked Bev.

"Fuck you man, I won't tell you shit now." Richie said, deffensively.

"Don't be mean Bev, t-tell us more, I'm h-hanged!" Said Bill.

"I was getting ready for gym, and he rang my bell. He was wearing keds and tube socks, like he usually does..." Richie finally continued with his story, his cheeks were bright red.

Bev and Bill were his best friends since ever, and he rarely felt embarrassed in front of them, but Richie now felt like a fucking 13-year-old, all nervous and excited to talk about his crush. He felt the stupid fucking butterflies on his stomach and everything.

"But he doesn't know who I am, and he doesn't give a damn about me" Richie said bitterly as he lit up a cigarette. Joe Strummer's voice filled up the room Breakin' rocks in the hot sun, I fought the law and the law won.

"Why don't you t-try and talk to him?" Billy suggested, coughing at the smoke.

"Because I'm just a teenage dirtbag. I mean, he has a fucking bitch of a girlfriend and everything."

Bev joined Richie with another cigarette. "The hypochondriac bitch has a girlfriend?"

"Stop calling him that or I swear to fucking God, Beverly" Richie warned her. "And yes, she's a dick. She's the bitch that brings a fucking gun to school."

"Harriet?!" Bill asked, shocked.

"Yeah. She'd fucking kick my ass if he knew I like her boyfriend. She lives and my block. I swear I want to fucking murder her everytime she passes with her fucking trashed IROC."

"She won't fight you, Rick..." Bev tried to comfort him. "I bet she doesn't even know who we are."

"You are right, as I said..." Richie started as he stood up and picked up his backpack. "I'm just a teenage dirtbag."

"W-Well..." Bill followed her. "I think that he doesn't know w-what he's missing."

"Yeah!" Bev backed him up. "He doesn't know what he's missing!"

Richie rolled his eyes, "Thanks guys, but honestly, he's not missing THAT much. We are losers after all." He shrugged.

Bill and Beverly looked at each other with a sad smile, it was very out of character for Richie to say stuff like that. He had a way to flirt with anyone he wanted. He didn't like many people, just two other girls and a boy he never told no one about. So, if there was one thing Richie got, it was confidence, there was no way some preppy boy will tear that down, right?