08

Park Jae-on POV:

I knew he was there. I saw Seojun's reflection on the glassy tabletop right next to the changing room. I remembered when I told him that I liked Seokyung. I didn't actually like her. I just don't want Seojun to have her. I never date girls. In fact, anyone. People generally think that I naturally am very flirty in nature but the truth is, I'm very very very asexual.

I inched closer to Seokyung while constantly looking at his reflection. He was about to open the door. I intentionally wrapped my hands around her neck. Bringing my face closer to hers, we connected our lips. I could see his knitted eyebrows and stricken face. That gave me some kind of satisfaction. I am a Schadenfreude and I have strange obsession to see others suffer. 

An asexual Schadenfreude.

 Doesn't sound that bad?

 This guy Seojun, from the day I met him, was expressionless. He neither smiled, nor frowned. He made me wanna make him cry. When I finally saw that look on his face, the flick of spite gave me joy, variety of tastes and textures involved. I , at that fraction of joy, knew I got what I wanted.

Joo Seokyung's POV:

Jae-on kissed me. When he leaned and deepened the kiss, his plump lips against mine felt really soft. When he kissed me, I knew he was doing very good job but his lips, they weren't giving me their whole attention. They couldn't. No matter how hard Jae-on was trying, I knew his mind was on something else.  Jae-on was the one with me at that moment but all I could think about was Seojun. Seojun doesn't have a technique . . . but when he kissed me under the rain, he wasn't doing anything else. I was his whole universe . . . and the moment was eternal because he didn't had any plans and wasn't going anywhere. Just kissing me.

 The next very moment, I felt my lips yearning for that very connection that I had with him. All I could think was how perfectly we'd locked our lips and how it moved us into our own space. The only thing my mind was telling me that, this kiss was not Seojun's. This feeling was unfamiliar, unwanted. I didn't want to do it. He was grasping my wrists really tight and I could see red marks slowly forming. He really was just an another version of my abusive father and surrendering to him was the last thing I wanted to do. The next thing I knew, he slid he hand from my shoulders all the way to my hand. It send me creeps down my spine. My stomach felt sick as he writhe my body down to my pelvis. I was frozen, completely. I wanted him to stop but I couldn't even move a finger. "Please stop", I murmured not being able to utter a loud voice. He didn't listen to me. I squeezed my body pressing the chair underneath me and turning my face away. Then straight away, I heard a *thud*

Jae-on was knocked down on the floor. I looked over to him and then my right side. It was Seojun with a fury on his face breathing heavily. He curled his fist and then aimed for the front of Jae-on's nose. His fist hit the bridge of his nose and then blood splattered all over the ground of the changing room. 

"Fuck you Jae-on", Seojun snarled, still fists tightened.

"Your chick was going to. Only if you didn't interfere.", Jae-on clapped back laughing evilly with a smirk while wiping the blood off his nose.

I felt so disgusted that I wanted to puke over him.

Seojun softly grabbed my arm and signaled me to get up, his touch immediately making me at ease. Pulling my bag's sling over my shoulder, I looked at Seojun. His eyes were ever sparkling but this time, I didn't wanted to keep gazing at them. In fact, I couldn't bring my eyes to meet his. I felt SICK and humiliated. This was a weak part of me. Not being able to respond to harm and upheave. All because of my darned abusive father

"Seokyung, I have- " I cut him off. 

Let's talk later Seojun, I said.

 Of course he had something to say, I knew, but I was not ready. What he was doing there, Why was he watching us kissing and why did he punched his best friend or so I assumed them to be, which was wrong obviously, to save me. He needed to say something at least but not now.

I walked out without a word.

"You can keep the sweatshirt though!", I heard Jae-on yell out from inside, followed by his dirty laugh.

"What a maniac", I thought.

And I threw the sweatshirt in the trashcan next to the café we worked.

I never ever saw him again. EVER.