14

The last thing I remember is a dark silhouette on my door and immediately the shadow covering my mouth. Everything around me started spinning and I tripped over until I was knocked down after banging my head on the door and blacked out.

Now when I gain consciousness, the room is very brightly lit and feels very familiar, so familiar that it scares me. The bed, night stand, dresser, armoire, make-up table, desk and chair, picture frame, window, closet, mirror, bookshelf, clothes hamper, wastebasket, wall shelves, lamp, rug, curtains, blinds, IT WAS MY ROOM? My room at the Penthouse

I was laying on an air mattress in front of my large dresser. I tried to get up but my arms and legs felt unceasingly sore. It felt like every time I tried moving a muscle, it would twitch and felt somewhat like after-sprain pain. 

Slowly I pushed myself up holding onto a furry stool beside me. With great efforts, I finally stood on my feet and turned around only to fall back, looking at my reflection in the dresser's mirror. I was dressed up. In a chiffon ballgown!???

It fitted through my bodice and started to flare out at the waist with the neckline creating a heart shape just below my chest. The thin straps of the dress sat on my shoulder as the corseted waist hugged my body. The dress was in the prettiest shade of peach that looked like soft spring with butterflies and a royal sunset at the same time.

 The dress was in the prettiest shade of peach that looked like soft spring with butterflies and a royal sunset at the same time

My body had been so weak and mind was so numb that it could not even decipher what I was wearing and what I've been put through. I was wearing long crystal earrings and my hair was done in a simple up do.  

So many questions were rampaging inside my head. Why was I dressed up? How was I knocked down? and most importantly WHO KIDNAPPED ME AND BROUGHT ME IN MY ROOM? My head ached so bad and I felt spiny that I couldn't help but completely lay down on the carpeted floor, holding my head.

"Seokyung-ah! You're up?", a voice called out. The hammering sting inside my head was so unbearable that I couldn't understand anything. The voices were faint. I passed out again.

Next time I woke up, I was on my bed sleeping with my mom beside me. I couldn't tell if it was a dream was was it for real.

"Mom?", I murmured out of the blue.

"Yeah Seokyung-ah. Gwenchana?", she asked softly stroking my hair. Then it clicked me. I was furious. Somebody kidnapped me and forcefully brought me here. I jerked her hands off me and yelled at her.

"What do you mean by am I fine? Do you even care if I am alive or dead? I was fucking kidnapped by my own family?? WHY?", my anger turning into tears.

"All I want you all is to leave me alone. Must you all go this far? Huh? Mom? Must you all make me this miserable?", I blurted while crying. My mom started to sob as well. Like she always does. She is such a weakling and I hate that. I hate how she thinks she can get her way by sobbing.