Chapter-9

Hello guys ☺️

If you like this chapter plz click the 🌟 button below & comment your views & share this story...

And stream HABIT❤️
........................................................................

After some days.....

A exhausted,tired Sidharth entered the living room from University....there is so silence in the house... finding none..

Si- maa,. Maa... kothai tumi(where r you)...choti maa,kakima where r u all?
Tiredly sitting a single sofa...

Then his mother & Shehnaaz's mother (choti ma) was coming from upstairs...

Su- re beta...tu kab aya?& Shouted for the maid to bring a glass of water for Sidharth...

Si- just now ma ....sab kahan hain maa?

Arunima (Shehnaaz's mother) gave the water to Sidharth...& settled in the sofa along with Surita...

Ar- re beta...Durga Puja is going to start after one week ..to sab last minute shopping pe gaye hain...

Su- tera paas to time nehi hain... isliye humne order kar diye hain...tu just dekh lena...

Si- par maa sab gaye hain? I mean  chutki & Sujoy n all...he wants to about Shehnaaz bt can't express his feelings...

Seeing his concern...both mother winked each other

Su- Haan...chutki aur Sujoy bhi ..bt tujhe aur kisi ke bareme puchna hai?

After gaining some courage Sidharth about to ask then they suddenly heard noises

Over excited everyone entered with lots of shopping bags ...

Sh- chalo sab apne dresses aur saree dikhana start karo...chalo Ashu first
After sometime...

Surita- re chutki tune saree nehi liya?

Ashu- Haan maa liya hain...baba neh joh money diye the to purchase puja dress usi se yeh saree... showing them her sari...

Brithi- chutki yeh sari Ashtami ke Pushpanjali ke time wear karna...

Ashu- okay Ma'a... looking at Sujoy who gave her a mischievous smile...She blushed...ab Shehnaaz ki turn chal...dikha..

Shehnaaz showed them her dresses... Sidharth looked at her with a unsaid & unknown feeling...his continuous gaze broke by the voice of Brithi..

Bri- misti tune Ashtami Puja ke liye konsi saree khareeda?

Sh- kakima ...look this pink saree mujhe Ayan ne gift kiya hai to wear on Ashtami ..

Listening Ayan's name & the gift...a sudden anger & possessiveness run through his veins...fisted his hand...😡

Ashu- but Ashtami Puja ke liye u have wear the dress which was gifted by either your father aur husband...,( Seriously I don't know about this rule...bt mere house meh hain...that on Ashtami Pushpanjali u have to wear the dress which is gave by your father or husband)

Ayan- re Ashu chod na ....this year Shehnaaz will wear my gifted saree....thik hain na baby?

Unable to tolerate Ayan's closeness with his Shehnaaz...he left from there with a heavy heart
........................................................................
If you like this chapter plz vote....

Sidharth was smoking continuously gazing at the sickle shaped moon...his mind occupied with the confusion... numerous thoughts...

Sidharth's POVs

Why it's so complicated? I can't see her with anyone...dekhna to bohot dur uske muh se kisi dusre ladke ka nam bhi mujhe bardasht nahi hai...kyun itna mushkil hain?

...I know I'm protective towards shehnaaz...even possessive about her...uske ankho me ansu nehi dekh pata...
❤️"usse dur jaana mumkin nahi hai...uske paas ana meri mukaddar hai"....❤️
iss feelings aur emotion ka kya naam hain pata nehi...par one thing I'm sure that Shehnaaz is only mine...I can't share her ... only mine....aur yeh baat tum bohot jald samajh jayogi Naaz...

POVs ends..

Sidharthhhhhhh hua kya hain apko?....a feared Naaz whispered... hugging Sidharth's biscep..

Without giving any response to her question Sidharth continued his smoking...

Sh-ki holo?(what happened)bebu...aur aap itna smoke kyun kar rahe hai?badi maa ko agar paata chale to woh aapko daantegi.. . nuzzling her nose on his bicep.

Si-after finished his cigarette...kyun jab tum apna maarji chala sakti ho...to ye bhi meri maarji hai...

Sh- maine kya kiya?with a cute pout...
His desire runs through his veins seeing her pout ...he pinned her against the balcony door ... making her nervous

He kept his one hand on the door...& With the other one touched her face...

💖She don't know how to react...she can't understand his indifferent behaviour towards her.... because Sidharth is the one among the family...who always scolded her for her naughtiness,her silly jokes,her care free nature...bt today something is different in his voice,his behaviour...💖

She closed her eyes because he came extremely closer to her face..

Si- bolo Naaz...kyun kiya tumne? In husky voice

Sh- maine....maine..ky...kya kiya? Said with very difficulties

Si- tum Ayan ke saath ghum rahi ho,usse gift le rahi ho...aur woh saree...bolo ye thik hain kya? Uttar dao(answer me)

Shehnaaz was really confused with his words. ...

Si- mujhe nehi paata Ayan tumhara kitna achaa dost hain...but from today...usse dur raho samjhi...u r just mine Naaz...tum sirf Sidharth Mukherjee ki ho Shehnaaz Basu...sirf meri ..yaad rakhna... Thik hai,?

Shehnaaz can't give any reply because Sidharth rubbed his finger one her collar bone...
She took deep breath due to their proximity...

Si- bolo jaan ..

Sh- kyun...said with a trembling voice

Si- kyun?....kyun ki Shehnaaz sirf Sidharth ki hai❤️...tumhare upar sirf mera haaq hai...I don't know is it love or not?bt one thing I can't leave without you...agar kisi ladke ko tumhare paas bhi dikh na to maar dunga...samjhi? Saying this he kissed her forehead😘

Shehnaaz feeled numb...just nodded her in response...

Again Sidharth kissed her cheek...

unable to handle his burning gaze, their proximity she hide her face in his chest... making Sidharth chuckle due to her shyness....😍
........................................................................

* I will give update thrice in a week..*

To be continued....

No proof reading

Do vote 🌟

Share your views ☺️

Share this story ❤️

Love u guys ❣️

Stay happy & healthy ❤️

Keep supporting Honsla Rakh & Habit👍