Chapter-26

If you like this chapter...pls do vote & comment ♥️
........................................................................

4 year passed......

Now Shehnaaz is doing M.sc....still she hates to study... The main reason of her study is Sidharth & his red eyes...

Sidharth also became a famous young professor who was known for his strictness,his intelligence.

But one thing remains same...their pure love...

Sidharth's silence & Shehnaaz's talkativeness...a perfect combination....

........................................................................

Today is valentine's day...

Shehnaaz is now University....bt she was upset becs Sidharth was out of town due to some conference... little did she knew that Sidharth is coming today in university to surprise her....
In break time...

Shehnaaz & Ashmita was sitting at the canteen... suddenly a boy came there with a rose...

Boy- Shehnaaz , I want to say something...

Shehnaaz & Ashmita both looked at each other ....

Sh- hmm....bolo

The boy smiled shyly...

Boy-umm... Shehnaaz..

Ashu- arey itna kyun sharma rahe ho?rishte ke baat karne aye ho kya?

& hi-fied with shehnaaz...

Boy- I like u Shehnaaz... since the day I saw u...

Shehnaaz frowned listening his proposal...

Sh- I respect your feelings...bt  sorry ... I'm engaged...& I love him so much...so pls

She said politely...bt the boy was too stubborn to understand...

Boy- pls give me a chance...main usse bhi jyada tumhe kush rakhunga...

Ashmita facepalmed herself..

Ashmita's POV

Iska ajj band bajega..

Agar dadabhai ko pata chale na ke unke Shona ko tune  I like u bola Tujhko Rainbow ka seven colours dikh jayega...

Pov ends

Sh- dekho zid maat karo,pls understand I love someone else...& He loves me more than anyone in the world...

Bt the stubborn boy hold her wrist...he had know knowledge that one pair of eyes was glaring at him...

A sudden punch landed on that boy's face...

Everyone was shocked seeing professor Sidharth beating that boy except two ..one was very happy seeing her love in front of her after a long time...& Another one was enjoying her brother's possessiveness...

Si- tu kon bey?how dare u to touch her...she is mine... only mine... while punching him...

Agar kisi insaan neh ladka ya ladki na bole toh uska matlab na hi hota hai...

Shehnaaz immediately hugged
Sidharth from behind,& started kissing his back...

Sh- shaant ho jaiye...main sirf apka hun...sirf apka .

She keep telling sweet things to calm her man...

Sidharth stopped punching that boy...bt he hold his collar with one hand...& With one hand he patted his cheek...

Si- Shehnaaz is my woman 💞 only mine... understood?

That boy nodded head with so much difficulties...

After that, sidharth hold Shehnaaz's hand & saw at Ashmita...

Si- chutki,ghar jaane ke liye tumhe invitation chahiye?

Ashmita fearfully left from there... While Sidharth dragged shehnaaz with him...
........................................................................

No proof reading

To be continued

Do vote 🌟 & comment 🤗

Stay happy & healthy 🤗

Thank u so much & Love u guys ❤️

❤️SidNaaz ♥️