Chapter-12

Sorry maine Wednesday ko update nehi de paya due to Diwali preparation & I really have a bad neck pain 😭from yesterday so bear with this small update...& Pls vote kar dena, 🥺
........................................................................

Today is the last day of Durga Puja.
every married women was getting ready for 'Sindoor Khela'( Sindoor khela is a traditional component of Durga Puja celebrations in Bengali community of India.
The ritual involves the application of vermillion or Sundoor on the idols of Goddess Durga & amongst married women during the conclusion of Durga Puja on Bijaya Dashami)

Wearing a white Punjabi Sidharth was checking mails on his mobile...

Sidharthhhhhhh... dekhiye... Shehnaaz shyly entered the room..

As soon as he looked at her a proud smile come on his face...his Shona looking like a Goddess today...

such a piece of art she is...

in white- red saree with red blouse with straight hair,red bindi,red lipstick she looked so gorgeous & elegant today...

He hold her waist & yanked to him & kissed her forehead...

Si- Shona u r looking irresistable today...I just want to kiss u hard...
Shehnaaz hide her face completely in his chest ...

Sh- apko acchaa laga?

Si- Sirf accha ?u r looking so gorgeous today baby ...& Kissed her hair....

Sh- chaliye phir niche sab bula rahi hai... Sindoor khela start hoga thodi der meh...

Si- toh phir chalo
........................................................................

In Puja pandal....

Everyone is busy in playing Sindoor khela ... Sidharth sneakily hold Shehnaaz hand & dragged her in a lonely corner...

Sh- aap kya rahe hai?koi dekh lega..

Si- no...koi nehi dekh sakta... everyone is busy now..ab acche bachi ki tarha close your eyes ....

Hearing his calm & authoritative voice she immediately closed her eyes...

Sidharth applied a handful vermillion on her cheeks &  gave a small dot of vermillion on her forehead...& Kissed there...

Sh- apne mujhe sindoor lagaya?
Sidharth put his head into her neck..

Si- abhi sirf cheeks aur forehead pe lagaya...maang varne ka haaq pure duniya ke samne rakhunga...& Bite her neck...😘

Shehnaaz closed her eyes & stared massaging his scalp...💞
........................................................................
No proof reading.

Do vote & comment 🥺

Stay happy & safe💖