Chapter 6

CW: drunk sex, drunk consent, bdsm, praise kink, humiliation kink, dom/sub, age difference, professor x student

You did as you were told, patiently perched on your knees in front of Spencer as he slid down his pants. Peering up at him with eyes of fabricated innocence, mouth open wide enough to let your tongue arch over your bottom lip. Some part of you vaguely noticed the carpet scraping at your knees, but whatever meek pain that could have registered was long lost in the now very real fantasy unfolding before you- that and the half bottle of vodka you had consumed was doing wonders for you. You wanted to tear off what was left separating you from his most intimate parts; his hard member still cloaked by his blue boxers. You were desperate to have him, your patience wearing thin as you waited for him to let you take his length down your throat. The gratification he felt at making you wait was plastered across his face in a smirk as he stared down at you, tightly taking your chin in his grasp and closing your mouth in the process. He titled your head upwards, making you look him in his dark eyes.

"What do you want?" His voice was rougher and lacked his usual brightness, the devilish look in his eyes sending shivers down your spine. You liked this side of Spencer, you had spent so much time lost in envisioning this happening that it felt almost like an illusion, but the feeling of his hand sliding down as he wrapped it around your throat brought you reeling back into the moment.

"Don't make me repeat myself," he warned, loosening his hold so you could speak.

"I want you to make me choke on your cock," that and so much more. You wanted to give him every part of you. You wanted to be everything he most deeply desired. You wanted to satisfy his every craving, mold yourself completely to his will, fulfill every single one of his darkest fantasies. Spencer just had that kind of hold over you, hypnotized you into wanting him to know every crevice of your soul.

"Good girl. Now open your mouth like I told you to before." You would do anything to hear those two words spring from his lips again. They sounded sweeter than any melody that had graced your ears and you were desperate to please him at any cost. You managed to throw you hair up into a ponytail, securing it out of the way before once again doing as you were told, parting your lips just for him, offering him your tongue.

Spencer ever so slowly worked his boxers down his body, finally revealing to you his thick and lengthy cock. Being a little drunk always seemed to make the feeling of a dick ramming itself down your throat just a little bit easier but in this instance, you were starving to taste him. Slowly, you run your tongue alongside his shaft all the way to his tip, eliciting a soft moan from his lips. His dick lightly twitched as you wrapped your lips around his head, swirling your tongue around it. The salty taste of precum coated your tongue. Lightly and gently, you continued licking his tip, just barely keep the head in your mouth. You suck a little harder, hollowing out your cheeks as you slid your lips down around his length. You hear his breath catch in his throat as you suck harder, making your way up and down his cock, wet and garbled sounds leaving your mouth.

"Deeper," Spencer orders, one of his hands gripping onto the base of your ponytail as he guided you further down his cock. Instinctively, you relax your throat, allowing his cock to slide deeper.

"Good girl," he groans as he hits the back of your throat while you try your best not to gag. Your core throbs at the words of praise departing from his lips. He tightens his hold on your hair and pulls back a few inches before ramming himself back down your throat, effectively making you choke. The consistent sound of your throat constricting around the length of his cock as you gagged filled the room. Tears began to blur your vision as you struggled to keep up with his pace. Just as you began to reach your limit, Spencer pulled your head back, a loud 'pop' ringing out as he removed himself from your mouth. Your lipstick was now smeared around your lips, your mascara beginning to run as a string of saliva connected the tip of his cock to your lips. Breathing deeply, you attempted to steady yourself, thankful for the newfound supply of oxygen.