20

"Ask away flower" he said folding his hands on his lap. "umm ok well tell me about Holt" "alright, Jacob Holt was in prison for raping a young girl. the court sent him to me, we would talk about the weather and other things like that, until he asked me if I could help him get a job" "so you helped a rapist get a job and a school full of children, not very smart" "I thought he was better so I helped him, I didn't see him for months after I got him the job but one day he comes in saying ' I'm in love Doctor' I asked him what he meant he said that he saw love over and over again. I asked him who he said Rose Graham Sweet, I looked at him and told him I didn't want to see him again. we got in an argument he stormed out and next thing I know is he's trying to get to you" "oh" "anything else" "yes, why did you kiss me" he looked down as if he was thinking. "because I have feelings for you" my eyes got big "what" "the way you are" "hannibal but you kissed Alana" "do you understand how much that hurt me", he stand up, "I saw you tearing up and I wanted to push her away and comfort you" "you did" "yes" he started to pace "I fell like I could tell you anything flower, so I want to tell you something" "what" he got on his knees and grabbed my legs. "I'm a....." "Dr. Lecter, Rose" we looked, of course Alana. "what are you doing here Rose" hannibal stood up. "hello Dr. Bloom, I'm here for my appointment" "oh, well I need to talk to hannibal" "well I should be going" "no" Hannibal stopped me, "Alana she's here for her appointment on Jack's request so I'm going to ask you to leave" "but Hannibal what about dinner" "Rose is more important right now, I will see you later" "alright bye" and she walked out.
"Hannibal you", i jumped on the chair, "you told her to leave" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "of course I was talking to you" he replied. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "your amazing" "thank you now where were we" "uhh you wanted to tell me something" "no that wasn't it" "yes it was" "no I think it was" he pressed his lips into mine. he kissed hard and picked up my waist. he was holding me up. he then with one arm took off my shirt. we separated are lips to get air. I tried to get his shirt off but the stupid buttons messed me up. "screw it" I whispered and ripped his shirt off. my eyes studied his top half his chest had a giant slash mark across his chest. I stopped kissing him and put all my attention on the wound. i just stared at it. hannibal put me down my fingers kept going over the wound. "does it hurt" "sometimes" "I'm sorry I hurt you" "what you didn't do it, it was Holt not you" "yes it is if I didn't let him know I was still in the house than he wouldn't hurt you" I sat on Hannibal's desk "it's not your fault flower" "hannibal", I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "it's my fault" hannibal brought me into a hug. "your so warm" I whispered. "your so cold" I closed my eyes and passed out.