2

I woke up in a hospital bed. "MOM!" I yelled as loud as I could. Everyone in the room jumped. "ssshhh it's ok calm down." . A woman with brown hair said that her hand lightly went through my hair. " it's not ok, I don't know where I am , who you are , and if my mom is dead or alive.". The woman turn around facing three other men. " I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so rude it's just I'm confused and all ." "It's fine sweetheart why don't you tell use your name." " umm.. ok my name is Rose Sweet and my mother's name is lily sweet, anything else." "my name is Dr Alana bloom, that's agent Jack Crawford, that's Dr. Hannibal lecter, and that's Will Graham.". " hi all I guess." I looked down and blushed. "and who's your dad?" she asked. " I don't know, I never met him." "how about when we all leave here we will do a DnA test to figure out who he is then we will take you to him Rose." Agent Crawford said. "no what about my mom." "I'm so sorry." Dr. lecter said he was handsome his hair combed to one side a tux on, he look classy. Then it hit me "no she's not she can't be she." I started to cry. "hannibal you can't say that right now" mr. graham said. "My mom said never cry over something you lost because you know their in a happier place." I looked up and stop crying. "can I take a shower before we go please." "yes that's fine." Crawford said. I got up and started walking to the shower when , "here" Mr. Graham said handing me my cloths, "thank you .". I walked into the bathroom and ran a hot shower. I started to sing You are the only exception by Parmore. After I finished the song I got out and got dressed. when I walked out of the bathroom I was still humming the song. "ready" Alana asked "yes Dr. bloom." "Then let's go."