21

I woke up in a car. "Good your awake" "where am i" "calm down" "who the fuck are you" "mason verger, and naughty language" "i don't know who you are , where am I" "in a car" " I know that...." "than sshh" I sat still. and looked out the window. I saw what looked like a farm. "a farm" "yes my slaughter house" "slaughter" "yes, and I have a surprise for you" "what" "you just have to see" we stop, and mason walked out and opened the car door for me. "here you go" I stepped out "thank you Mr. verger" "of course" we walked until we got to the barn he opened the door for me. "thank you again Mr. Verger" "please Rose call me Mason" I nodded, I followed him up stairs to a platform. "here we are" i looked around. I heard pigs no not pigs. "ready for your surprise" mason said with a smile. "yes mason" "bring him out boys" a group of men was pulling Hannibal hanging from a straight jacket. Terror filled my heart. "Hannibal" my voice was shaking. "hello flower" i didn't say a word. "now Rose do you like your surprise" Mason had a bigger smile than before. "what's going on" I whispered "well, I really just wanted to say hi and do an experiment" Mason whispered in my ear. "experiment?" "Yes, ready to hear what it is" I nodded. "ok what would a teen girl do to save someone she loved" I looked up at him. "What are you going to do" he walked behind me putting his hands on my shoulders. "I'm going to play with you" "play?" "Boys lets show her what I mean" he pressed a button and screaming came on, I heard the pigs getting rough in their cage. Mason pushed another button which made the top of the cage open. he slowly moved Hannibal over the cage and started to lower him down. "its feeding time" he shouted. I ran and pushed Mason down I grabbed the joystick and brought Hannibal back up. i also closed the top and turned off the screaming. "hannibal are you ok" "yes, watch out behind you" I turned around and Mason grabbed me. "ahhhh, let me go" "no" he yelled back. I kept kicking him over and over again. "boys put the doctor in another room" he said before I kicked the wind out of him. he through me over his shoulder. and walked down the stairs. "let go of me." I started to pouch his back. "for the last time no" he yelled. a man came running out of a room. "here sir" and handed him a needle. "good" Mason slammed me on the ground and stabbed me with the needle. My whole body went numb and I couldn't move. I could see still but than Mason closed my eyes. "get me the other needle" "which one" "the one that knocks people out" I heard the man run out. "oh Rose I almost forgot, you're be living with me for a while, hope you won't mind". the man came back "here". I felt something in my chest. and I heard Mason than I didn't.